1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is with HT's description of the Nano Gauntlet saying it's what Tony used for his snap? Tony literally never used or wore any gauntlet... He absorbed the stones into his suit for his snap. Did HT watch the same movie?

Probably typed up a while back and hasnt been changed

Probably typed up a while back and hasnt been changed

I was thinking that also, I guess anything would be better than telling people "You only see the nano gauntlet like this for 10 seconds before Hulk puts it on, and Iron Man never uses it" :lol

Can you guys spot anything special? ;)
d4f551043e0d063e4aba3c0113c1d958.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

He doesn't wear it anyway, they'd have to make an entirely new arm to make it screen accurate. But I'd rather have that with a BD version.

What is with HT's description of the Nano Gauntlet saying it's what Tony used for his snap? Tony literally never used or wore any gauntlet... He absorbed the stones into his suit for his snap. Did HT watch the same movie?

its a makeshift gauntlet and saying gauntlet is easier and better sounding than "armor with stones attached" or something like that.

Probably sold separately so we can buy multiples of it to display with Iron spidey, BP, Captain marvel and hawkeye..even nebula :lol

brilliant move by ht!

1/6 gauntlet?

View attachment 453254

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I don't understand is why there are 4 different variations? One is the base, one worn by Hulk, one worn by Tony (which none of these look like the one from the time Tony had the stones; from the blurry screencaps, it looked like Tony had silver knuckles), the last one is?

What I don't understand is why there are 4 different variations? One is the base, one worn by Hulk, one worn by Tony (which none of these look like the one from the time Tony had the stones; from the blurry screencaps, it looked like Tony had silver knuckles), the last one is?

Nobody wore the original size gauntlet, Hulk wore the expanded gauntlet, then Thanos wore it. Tony took the stones only, they embedded in the Mk85 hand armor (and began vaporizing it). An accurate "Stark gauntlet" would be his whole electrified arm

Those toys are left to upper right a cartoon cosbaby version of the gauntlet, a 1/4 original size gauntlet, full size original gauntlet, and a 1/4 expanded hulk size gauntlet. Then the tiny one lower right seems to be a 1/6 size

JUWrMzI.png

baVsgf8.png

EsmDeTs.png

pMtCqRT.png

fPsZCCU.png

aHnxM2E.png

There is also a full scale expanded hulk size gauntlet proto on display, so they'll likely offer both versions in 1/4 and 1/1, and one or both in 1/6 and hopefully a Mk85 stones arm

Last edited:
Nobody wore the original size gauntlet, Hulk wore the expanded gauntlet, then Thanos wore it. Tony took the stones only, they embedded in the Mk85 hand armor (and began vaporizing it). An accurate "Stark gauntlet" would be his whole electrified arm

Those toys are left to upper right a cartoon cosbaby version of the gauntlet, a 1/4 original size gauntlet, full size original gauntlet, and a 1/4 expanded hulk size gauntlet. Then the tiny one lower right seems to be a 1/6 size

JUWrMzI.png

baVsgf8.png

EsmDeTs.png

pMtCqRT.png

fPsZCCU.png

aHnxM2E.png

There is also a full scale expanded hulk size gauntlet proto on display, so they'll likely offer both versions in 1/4 and 1/1, and one or both in 1/6 and hopefully a Mk85 stones arm

I see the full size gauntlet as the base version. 1 of the 1/4 is what looks like on the Hulk and Thanos (although damaged). The other 1/4 and 1/6 looks the same but where are they based from?

Back