1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7:07 on here, the whole forearm detaches just below the elbow

:wink1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDGcVjGFr4

Bicep straps/armour appear to move, however the shoulder armour appears to be magnetic so may be a few issues using the pre bent arm piece from the IW version?...

Thanks for the update. Looks like the guy in the video had a hell of time replacing that forearm.

media

He looks freaking amazing in hand just wow.

That head sculpt still blows me away.

However that being said as soon as you bend the arm just 1 cm and create that crease the entire $400 plus dollar figure is instantly ruined lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks epic. Such a huge figure !

I'm also interested to see if the bent IW arm fits. But I'm sure it will. It's the same body and armour doesn't look restrictive at the shoulder.

He looks freaking amazing in hand just wow.

That head sculpt still blows me away.

However that being said as soon as you bend the arm just 1 cm and create that crease the entire $400 plus dollar figure is instantly ruined lol

I also worry a bit about the helmet being a separate piece that you slide onto either head sculpt. Concerned about long term wear on the head sculpt ala Infinity War Thor and the eye patch. Personally, the helmet will stay on mine, but I do wonder what the impact might be? And yeah, very little bend will occur on my Thanos' arms! Attention!

7:07 on here, the whole forearm detaches just below the elbow

:wink1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDGcVjGFr4

Bicep straps/armour appear to move, however the shoulder armour appears to be magnetic so may be a few issues using the pre bent arm piece from the IW version?...

Yeah that magnetic piece is nice but a real bummer to make an easy fit of the pre-bent arm. I guess a small bit of black elastic tape will do the job. Or I guess it would be possible to glue a small magnet on the pre-bent arm with an easily removeable low tack glue.

Anyone know any websites selling the parted out Infinity War Thanos prebent arm?

Really a shame that they didn't give us that arm for this.

It seems like a lot of people waited for final product pics to jump on this. BBTS had a ton left but as soon as the pics went up they sold out fast.

It seems like a lot of people waited for final product pics to jump on this. BBTS had a ton left but as soon as the pics went up they sold out fast.

I've only done that for a couple figures, but that seems to be a rising trend over the past couple years. I blame that for the reason people say these sell out quickly. They certainly don't, you just waited too long because you didn't want to pre-order :lol

Even though this figure is based on EG due to the fact he comes with the blade, the Infinity Gauntlet imo is the more accurate gauntlet between the two to include with this figure being that he was wearing it in IW at the beginning with his full armor on, which is what this figure is.

As people have mentioned, the Nano Gauntlet will likely, and accurately, be included with a BD Armored Thanos.

Back