1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one I?ve found.
32d83371a24be52f11e68c826769d9a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing surprise to end the year! I had this on PO with Sideshow. What happens now it?s released early as I think I?m still due two payments. Do they just say you have to pay now? Happy new year everyone!!!

Amazing surprise to end the year! I had this on PO with Sideshow. What happens now it?s released early as I think I?m still due two payments. Do they just say you have to pay now? Happy new year everyone!!!

No, you can keep it on your payments or change it to single payment. If you?re in the first batch they should ship in 6-8 weeks from sideshow.

No, you can hold to your payment schedule. If you want it early, you can adjust to single payment and get it in a similar timeframe as those who just do a pay in full on arrival. I used to do payment plans but realized that with multiple things on pre-order, my monthly collecting bill was roughly the same as if I just paid in full and let things play out. Every once in a while I get hammered with a heavy month but for the most part it averages out pretty close and I don't let Sideshow accrue interest on MY money :)

I don't think it is early. My last payment is Jan 20 and it will probably be a couple weeks after that that SS gets it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wonder if they?re holding it until tomorrow. No pics yet and usually they?re up almost right away. Oh well, be a nice treat to wake up to tomorrow. I only hope the gauntlet can come off. I know the photos show left hands but we?ll see.

Yeah if I were HT I'd be showing pics tomorrow for a New Year surprise. He's worthy of that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it is early. My last payment is Jan 20 and it will probably be a couple weeks after that that SS gets it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My last payment is Feb 15. If there's an option to pull it ahead to January it will depend (for me) on whether other figures are delayed. My DC Mark VII, JL Superman, CM and Wasp are all due in January. Seems likely that the last 2 will be delayed once again.

What a pleasant surprise when I started seeing the pics of the box this morning. Can't wait to see the final product photos. had him on Flex pay but a switched to single a few months back and have just been paying him down with SS gift cards.

Hope for them to announce BD Version soon then with that release. However, all the BD version pics that were with the BD Mark 85 are all gone for some reason.

The fact that this is out so early is exciting and a bit disconcerting at the same time. I hope corners weren’t cut in order to get this out quickly.

The fact that this is out so early is exciting and a bit disconcerting at the same time. I hope corners weren’t cut in order to get this out quickly.
They already had base Infinity War Thanos for this figure done. All that's new is the armor parts so I'm not surprised this released so quick.

Back