1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

If he can pull off that pointing pose, may be how I display him.

Potentially in that case. It never specifically mentions whether he does or doesn’t at the end of EG. It’s ambiguous.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they double dip on this with a battle damaged version after all have pre-ordered this version, there will be a lot of unhappy campers.

If they double dip on this with a battle damaged version after all have pre-ordered this version, there will be a lot of unhappy campers.

If this figure sells well I would bet on it.

I don't know - there's already enough wear & tear on this armor to indicate it's seen a lot of action. And HT is probably savvy enough to realize that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if they would just add on an accessory for this figures at no cost. If they were to find a way to give collectors the accessory I would think it would more likely be done in one of these ways (in the order of likeliness):

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’d prefer this one with the correct left hand vs a heavy battle damaged one. His armor was way to torn up to really look good imo. The small damage to this one is perfect imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like this as is and like the undamaged gauntlet. However, I would love if it also came with an avengers gauntlet.

Back