1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone else pointed out earlier in the tread that they actually do have a picture of him without the gauntlet. When I first saw these pictures I thought I have no interest in this as he didn’t wear the gauntlet in the movie. If you look at the main picture with all the accessories if you look at the shot at him from the back his left arm does not have the gauntlet on.

That was me. :lol

You can’t really clearly tell, but in that shot of the full figure with his back turned, it looks like he might be wearing a bracer on his left arm and not the gauntlet:

View attachment 454115

The gauntlet sits up higher on his forearm than whatever he appears to have on his arm in that shot does.

But yeah in that pic, it somewhat looks like he’s not wearing the IG there. Can’t clearly tell, but as I mentioned in the initial post above, the IG sits higher up on his arm than whatever he looks to be wearing on his left arm in that pic.

Not the most efficient design for a helmet though. From the picture of his back, you can see almost half the back of his purple head unguarded and sticking out screaming whack here!

Either that or it is not pushed all the way down. Which happens quite often with Hot Toys figure posers or people that pose and photograph them.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Not the most efficient design for a helmet though. From the picture of his back, you can see almost half the back of his purple head unguarded and sticking out screaming whack here!

I like to call it the "bike helmet"

579049791a8b96cecdbb212075b1fc34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armoured Thanos is the boss. I mean look at the size of him !

d56c4fd7ac1057c5a5454e9709562578.jpg

Battle damage and weathering also looks great !

b42fa18c61890a745fce4a9820f68074.jpg

0ecdf7b33beea20f377d6b6a7eb5cb1c.jpg

Thanks for the great quality video man !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks so damn cool. Will definitely be the highlight of my collection. I just hope Hot Toys does the same amount of battle damage on the final product. They tend to not as much on final ones it seems

Looks so damn cool. Will definitely be the highlight of my collection. I just hope Hot Toys does the same amount of battle damage on the final product. They tend to not as much on final ones it seems

Let's hope so. There are a lot of moulded in scratches etc from past battles, so if they have those then that at least sets the scene as far as lots of damage.

Let's hope so. There are a lot of moulded in scratches etc from past battles, so if they have those then that at least sets the scene as far as lots of damage.

I have a feeling Hot Toys will do this one justice. I just hope Cap gets the same treatment. Is it Q1 of 2020 yet? I want this figure already

I really need to see if he can sit!

I was also looking to see if he could sit. The video does show him from behind and it could be just possible. Maybe not a 90° leg angle sit, but close. Also depends on the loin cloth bit. I'm pretty sure the original Thanos came with a swap out piece for just that reason. However he did come with the throne, so it was a must that he could sit OK.

I was also looking to see if he could sit. The video does show him from behind and it could be just possible. Maybe not a 90° leg angle sit, but close. Also depends on the loin cloth bit. I'm pretty sure the original Thanos came with a swap out piece for just that reason. However he did come with the throne, so it was a must that he could sit OK.

Yeah Hoody, the GOTG version came with an additional loin cloth shaped specifically for sitting. Also the GOTG Thanos is able to easily sit at 90 degree angle (probably could do a 45 degree angle) so he could sit very easily on the throne he came with or just about anything else for that matter. That said this Endgame Thanos will probably be more restricted in movement bk of the armor but I agree that it seems like he will
Be able to achieve some sitting positions effectively.

Back