1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really digging the stand for this and iron mAn hope they keep up with the consistency with the artwork

Really digging the stand for this and iron mAn hope they keep up with the consistency with the artwork

Am sure they will. It'll be interesting what characters they do release for the End Game line.

Im guessing;
* Cap
* Black Widow (with non blonde hair) might even get this version.
* Captain Marvel
* Gamora
* Nebula. She's a definite I think.
* Hawkeye
* Warmachine buster

Maybe a couple of the Blackorder ??

So maybe 10 figures in total. Wonder how that matches previous releases ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am sure they will. It'll be interesting what characters they do release for the End Game line.

Im guessing;
* Cap
* Black Widow (with non blonde hair) might even get this version.
* Captain Marvel
* Gamora
* Nebula. She's a definite I think.
* Hawkeye
* Warmachine buster

Maybe a couple of the Blackorder ??

So maybe 10 figures in total. Wonder how that matches previous releases ?

Don’t forget rocket.

There is only one Thanos that did the iconic snap. It's not this one.

I thought that at first but then realised I don’t want the Thanos who won or clicked or whatever. I want the best version of Thanos, like with AV Loki. This is the best Thanos for shelf presence - it looks stunning. It saddened me but I cancelled IW Thanos - last payment was due 5th April.

I thought that at first but then realised I don’t want the Thanos who won or clicked or whatever. I want the best version of Thanos, like with AV Loki. This is the best Thanos for shelf presence - it looks stunning. It saddened me but I cancelled IW Thanos - last payment was due 5th April.
Can’t disagree with you. I should cancel my IW but it’s paid off so I’ll stick with it until this comes out.
Might take IW Thanos to sit on my work desk

Don’t forget rocket.

Yes Rocket with goggles look pretty cool. Re-watching the trailer, his costume looks pretty damn cool.

Screenshot 2019-03-30 at 19.39.13.jpg

Honestly my initial thought is that the helmet looks kinda funky on the head in some shots, similar to the gladiator Thor and his oversized helmet. Personally would have just preferred heads with the helmet sculpted on for this Thanos, but that’s probably just me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love that the helmet is removable. That GOTG version is just looking sadder and sadder:lol

I love that the helmet is removable. That GOTG version is just looking sadder and sadder:lol

Yea I really was hoping the helmet was removable. Saw this on hot toys Instagram and they didn’t show a removable helmet at all. Thank goodness!! A must buy for me.

Just wonder when sideshow will release it for preorder flex pay!

Yea I really was hoping the helmet was removable. Saw this on hot toys Instagram and they didn’t show a removable helmet at all. Thank goodness!! A must buy for me.

Just wonder when sideshow will release it for preorder flex pay!

Probably Monday or sooner?

Lol yea same here. I’ve cancelled my fair share.

I canceled captain Rex by sideshow and that was one of my big mistakes. The price went so high after.

I think it was like 174 and now it’s like 475.

Crazy how cheap all of these figures were just a few years ago. 200s was a big deal.

Now that's the Thanos I want!

Exactly. I had honestly lost hope in having a great and imo "proper" Thanos in my collection, but this is damn perfect. Hopefully, and I assume he is, the same size as IW figure at 16". I personally hate to preorder anything, but I will with this one. I'm sure it will sell out.

Back