1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still holding out for that thicker WM armor. We know it's coming. HT won't pass up releasing any kind of armor. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen anything yet though.

Yeah, I don't think we will hear an announcement for that thicker WM armor until well into 2020. It will happen eventually, but HT don't want a glut of cancelled WM Mk 6 pre-orders either.

Nah, this will get announced in the next few months for certain. The Mk 4 took a while to get announced as well after Infinity War came out. And they really don’t have much of a track record of waiting for figures to release before announcing the next movie’s version. Just look at Aquaman and Thanos for recent examples. I would bet anything that the color scheme was changed very late in production for the film and that’s why we haven’t seen anything yet from any toy companies with the correct colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not Iron patriot, its Guardians of the galaxy colors probably made with input from Rocket as they buddied up over the 5 year gap

This makes a lot of sense, there is no way that they would ever go back to iron patriot colors, tony didn’t like it and neither did Rhodey and they got a big backlash from comic fans for doing Norman osborns suit for war machine. Also you can look at any of these screen shots or watch the movie and see that this suit is clearly not red white and blue and no star or anything that would indicate iron patriot. It does look grey and orange or grey and red depending on the shot you look at, but definitely not iron patriot at all. Also why would the hot toys mark vi be war machine colors if he was going back to iron patriot (which fans hated)? None of it adds up, iron studios made a mistake.

First look at the Iron patriot 2.0 weaponry via Ironstudios. Really really a shame we couldnt see it im action on screen

58604301_2398477560428611_6252686828912899639_n.jpg

Its not Iron patriot, its Guardians of the galaxy colors probably made with input from Rocket as they buddied up over the 5 year gap
What do you mean by Guardians colors? Was Rhodey a member of the guardians with a special suit in the comics or something?

Anyway, in the movie the blue parts looked in most scenes to be a rather dark navy blue, not too far off from Cap's navy blue, but perhaps a little less saturated. It only really looks bright in the highlights when light is reflecting.
So as long as Hot Toys nails the almost charcoal shade of navy blue then I'll be in for a Mark 7. But if the blue ends up being too bright or saturated then I'm out.

Edit:
First look at the Iron patriot 2.0 weaponry via Ironstudios. Really really a shame we couldnt see it im action on screen

View attachment 453447

What's the source for that pic? Are there more? Looks cool

What do you mean by Guardians colors? Was Rhodey a member of the guardians with a special suit in the comics or something?

Anyway, in the movie the blue parts looked in most scenes to be a rather dark navy blue, not too far off from Cap's navy blue, but perhaps a little less saturated. It only really looks bright in the highlights when light is reflecting.
So as long as Hot Toys nails the almost charcoal shade of navy blue then I'll be in for a Mark 7. But if the blue ends up being too bright or saturated then I'm out.

Edit:

What's the source for that pic? Are there more? Looks cool

Check out Ironstudios on instagram

I guess we can blame the photo, but the paint for that look roouuughhh/flat, like it's made out of clay.

That lighting is horrible for those statues, what were they thinking?

Anyway, the theory that Rhodeys final battle suit was orange and blue guardians colors was just a fan theory and never talked about by anyone at marvel... Whoever honestly believes it's not Iron Patriot colors is going to be disappointed, because that's exactly what it is. :lol

Last edited:
I think alot of people will jump ship from the Mk6 to go for the big guy. We probably won't see that for a while, sadly.

The thick suit looked much better in the WM black/silver colors...not a fan of the colorful autobot though...

I hope we get some cut scenes of the bulky war machine tearing ***** up in the end battle because I'm still really disappointed I didn't get my bad ass war machine scene from this film.:gah:

After, his awesome scenes in civil war and infinity war its suprising they didn't give him a scene in endgame.

I hope we get some cut scenes of the bulky war machine tearing ***** up in the end battle because I'm still really disappointed I didn't get my bad ass war machine scene from this film.:gah:

After, his awesome scenes in civil war and infinity war its suprising they didn't give him a scene in endgame.

They might have thought that those scenes were enough when trying to cut time from the movie.

Back