1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’ve established for quite a few movies that all the armors can be remotely called and even piloted, so it’s not really a plot hole to see the characters appear suddenly in a new suit while located at the site where the suits are made/stored. Though you can certainly call it a disappointment to not get more footage from said suit.

It would've been so cool if Rocket helped design the Warbuster suit and maybe even added a seat for himself, on the back like a baby carrier :lol They should add Rhodey to Guardians team

Sigh. What could have been.:slap

i definitely want an interview with russo bros explaining why they went with this choice over the concept art/black paint job. i’ve heard the theories, but i want it hear it straight from them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the art floating around online seems to be of outdated concepts. I'm excited for Hot Toys to inevitably reveal theirs just so I can get a more definitive look at the damn thing.
This one looks a little closer to the film version to me.
3r60sDr.png

All the art floating around online seems to be of outdated concepts. I'm excited for Hot Toys to inevitably reveal theirs just so I can get a more definitive look at the damn thing.

r8rgowK.jpg

That looks better than the other one a few posts back. Well, to me anyway.

I'm hoping they do a grey version...they did it with the Mark 2 from IM3, although that was from a prequel comic.

This one looks a little closer to me.
r8rgowK.jpg

This looks great and if WM isn't going to be black and gray or silver, then I hope we get something close to this.

It was supposed to have been in the movie but it was cut really late in editing.

Which I think was one of the most apparent flaws in the movie. Iron Patriot is just kind of there with no explanation. They couldn't have even thrown in a line explaining it while Rhodey and Iron Man hung out at dinner?

Something like "I go through all that trouble to make you a new suit and you paint yourself to look like Steve".

Which I think was one of the most apparent flaws in the movie. Iron Patriot is just kind of there with no explanation. They couldn't have even thrown in a line explaining it while Rhodey and Iron Man hung out at dinner?

Something like "I go through all that trouble to make you a new suit and you paint yourself to look like Steve".

They did say something about why was painted on some of the news reports when he was introduced with the new paint job (one the reporters even made a joke about it) and while they were eating.

They did say something about why was painted on some of the news reports when he was introduced with the new paint job (one the reporters even made a joke about it) and while they were eating.

But where did the suit come from in the first place? And why did Rhodey repaint it?

Interesting this was supposed to be mark 5 until they decided to use the back pack for mark 4 instead.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxZAB6slx6F/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

And in this post below he states: "@jase.walker19 honestly I’m not exactly sure. The “middle” endgame suit was designed as the Mk6, and at one point it was considered that the bulkier suit might be the same suit with add-on armor or even a nano-tech “morph” upgrade, so it would have made sense for them to have the same designation. Honestly, I had already moved on to another project when the “intermediate” suit was added on in post production, and only came back in for a couple of weeks to deliver some initial concepts, so i was never in the loop on how they specifically were going to weave into the story. As it is watching the movie I’m unclear where Rhodey got the final suit."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVnCLEFa8w/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Last edited:

Need a source on this

Back