1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quantum suit WM

66764093_2980293421997957_6384865250855878656_n.jpg

Did he actually have the mask on with the Quantum Suit? I can't remember. But I do love that color scheme. And I'm glad to see from that one giant HT banner that it looks like they're releasing the whole team in those outfits.

Did he actually have the mask on with the Quantum Suit? I can't remember. But I do love that color scheme. And I'm glad to see from that one giant HT banner that it looks like they're releasing the whole team in those outfits.

He did. He had to when they actually went through the quantum realm

The weird shape of the torso in angles like this is what bothers me most about this figure. I think the actual suit in the movie has a part of the shoulders fixed on the torso, maintaining the v shape at all times. I tried to pay attention to this detail but I might still be wrong.

Edit: I checked again, I wasn't wrong.

The weird shape of the torso in angles like this is what bothers me most about this figure. I think the actual suit in the movie has a part of the shoulders fixed on the torso, maintaining the v shape at all times. I tried to pay attention to this detail but I might still be wrong.

I’m with you this. That was the first thing I noticed about this figure. It looks ok with the arms down but raised it makes it look bad.

Just a few moments on either side of time jumping

yt9pQhL.png

Yeah, this armor looks a lot better on film than this current proto

qE9vAGQ.gif

I’m with you this. That was the first thing I noticed about this figure. It looks ok with the arms down but raised it makes it look bad.

It's going to be a museum piece it seems...

I suppose the shoulder design from the movie couldn't be transferred into the figure because it would've hindered articulation and/or the shoulder pieces being one on top of the other would've been subjected to scratches from rubbing as the gap between them would've had to be extremely small to keep the movie accuracy.

Yeah, this armor looks a lot better on film than this current proto

qE9vAGQ.gif

Yeah, it's a bit frustrating because the design itself isn't bad at all.

Also, thanks for posting that gif, if you look closely you can see what I was trying to say about the outer shoulder part moving independently from the fixed one that is under it.

Yeah this guy definitely needs some updating before release. I also do kinda hope the team suit version get's made and isn't just a show-piece. I'm not too OCD about collecting, but I would always feel my war machine collection would be incomplete without it.

49b1ac9e8666f05f964a9e563a86deee.jpg

This has to be the best looking armour of all the arc reactor armours of them all imo... Can?t believe my first hot toy is going to be War Machine.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

This is probably the worst looking WM Armor IMO. Or at least most defunct. Can't look at the older ones past the Mk 4.

This is probably the worst looking WM Armor IMO. Or at least most defunct. Can't look at the older ones past the Mk 4.

I do like the mark 4 and have been eyeing that one too for a while. I can understand why War Machine should have more weapons than the armour can handle. But the camo and the square like proportions isn?t appealing to me unfortunately.

When I was younger and I always saw War Machine as Iron Man with a minigun. I like the ?less is more? route they took and the bigger shoulders with the streamlined upper torso makes him sleek but still menacing. And the colour combination makes him look very slick.

Do you really think this one is worse than mark 2? Curious to why this one is so horrible.

49b1ac9e8666f05f964a9e563a86deee.jpg

This has to be the best looking armour of all the arc reactor armours of them all imo... Can?t believe my first hot toy is going to be War Machine.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I think he looks pretty cool in this picture, he actually looks better than I expected him to based upon the Hot Toys photos.

I still prefer the Civil War and MK4 versions of this one but, I can see why a lot of people would like this MK6

It's not worse. it's just personal preference. I like and have it on order.

Exactly. I love the Mark IV but also like this Endgame version. I ultimately haven't pre-ordered it as I decided to get Iron Patriot as my Rhodey representation from Endgame. I'm also holding out on the teased (but probably never released) team suit War Machine...

I actually ended up passing on the MK4 because of the missing lights and weathering even though it still turned out impressive.

The MK6 remains my favorite design for WM as well and the figure looks great as long as you don't lift the arms too much.

Back