Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
581100_10150670694612344_58690437343_9523185_1760717617_n.jpg

534951_10150670693672344_58690437343_9523166_505801628_n.jpg

Shield looks awesome, suit / mask looks better than in the movie (in the figure shots I've seen so far).

For the Evans sculpt, I like that they went with something other than an expression of staring into the distance. But I'm not so sure how successful it came out. It looks okay in some shots, dreadful in others.

edit: the suit looks good in action shots. not a fan of how it looks in the display shot with all the parts

I actually think this looks really great. Still not sure if I'm getting him. I really like my FA version.

So are we guessing price?
Anything over $180 is not worth it.
Also,what's that weird weapon thing he comes with?

I rarely say this but I'm not a fan of the unmasked head sculpt. Think it's not accurate and hate the grinning teeth.

Wow, just noticed the two shields. Nice addition.

That should drop the price on existing secondary market shields.

Unmasked head looks great! Masked head. . .not so much. Not HT's fault, though. Just kind of a goofy design. I was hoping they would take more artistic liberty to make it look cooler than the on-screen counterpart. Oh, well. I'm thinking I'll probably stick with my First Avenger version.

Could be a great starting point for a Blue Beetle custom figure, though.

BlueBeetle.jpeg

I can't wait to hear all the people slamming the unmasked head nut over it once they have it in hand.

The Unmasked sculpt looks off. Still a cool looking figure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back