Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Banner, but I'm not sure if I should get him by himself or with Hulk. I already have the first Hulk, but I do like the combo pack too.

Not according to Facebook. Says coming soon with a teaser pic from plastic enemies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh wow, I thought he was due out around fall or winter.... Any chance they will release a new Hulk? I don't really want Banner, just the green guy....

They must be having trouble releasing all the stuff with the newer molds , hence why they keep moving the release up of these figures. So since there is a two pack of this with hulk does that mean he will also becoming out soon or is it just the Bruce Banner version only.
I can see now why black widow has a September release date it took this guys spot

Last edited:
They must be having trouble releasing all the stuff with the newer molds , hence why they keep moving the release up of these figures. So since there is a two pack of this with hulk does that mean he will also becoming out soon or is it just the Bruce Banner version only.
I can see now why black widow has a September release date it took this guys spot

I would not be surprised to see BW released by this summer

Wow. Just saw OMG photos and even though I'm a huge fan of marvel and avengers. That's just one boring figure i will definitely pass on this.

Back