1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't tell can you tell me what the differences are

Best way to see is go watch budget Starks comparison vid.

From what I can see the 42 has swappable shoulder pads and the 43 does not. Meaning they are designed different

OK so it's the pads but not the actual joint.

No, the joint is changed becuase they did not need to extra reenforce it to compensate for people man handling parts on and off. Again, watch the video. It shows the comparison between the two. Range of motion is increased on the 43

Range is only increased on the legs due to the additional 2 flaps that can be opened on the sides of the waist for the 43. I did not see his whole video but that is the only improvement i reckon.

Range is only increased on the legs due to the additional 2 flaps that can be opened on the sides of the waist for the 43. I did not see his whole video but that is the only improvement i reckon.

He shows increased shoulder range as well

I think the 43's shoulders seem to be able to pop out more than the 42 if thats what u mean.

I think the red is too glossy though and a duller more matte finish would have made this look way better.

I think the 43's shoulders seem to be able to pop out more than the 42 if thats what u mean.

I think the red is too glossy though and a duller more matte finish would have made this look way better.

Glossy red is what the movie suit is.

Again, as stated and you have both agreed with and argued against, the shoulder articulation is changed. The arms have 10-15 degrees of extended movement. A combo of smaller pads and new joints.

Than why does the 1/4 43 have a more matte finish? I think the pads are the same. It does seem to pop out more in jingos comparison pics but i have also seen them pop out on the 42. So it is unclear to me that is all.

Than why does the 1/4 43 have a more matte finish? I think the pads are the same. It does seem to pop out more in jingos comparison pics but i have also seen them pop out on the 42. So it is unclear to me that is all.

They are not the same. there is a comparison thread, with photos, showing the extended range.

And the 1/4 at toy soul was hand painted, but the promo photos for the release are not as Bd. It's not matte. But even if it was, that does not mean it's right. The suits are all (the props) punted with automotive laquer, which is all gloss.

You can see in the set photos and trailers the suit is not matte. You may prefer a matte look, which is a totally seperate thing. Did the 1/4 scale at toy soul look fantastic in the over BD matte paint? Yes it did. But there was zero chance that much hand painting detail would be in the final product.

Go look at budget Starks video of the 1:1 scale Mark 43 from the new show. It's very gloss.

No sir it is not. It is a figment of our imaginations. That is why our perceptions differ.

:monkey3

tmnt-2014-michelangelo-mind-blown.gif

Back