Hot Toys ALIEN 3 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there going to fast with this , they don't plan to release the resurrection stuff and alien 3 stuff together do they ?.
I hope not !. :D

I'm definitely up for a bald Ripley and Dog Alien! If they use real cloth, I'd also go for the Company Commando.

A3M11.jpg

WTF???!!! What's going on in this pic? Isn't that Aaron??? And where are these from?​

Are these guys seen in any cut of the film? I've never seen this before.

the suit in your quote were competly cut from both versions of the film, along with a number of other scenes.

As much as I like the WY commandos (the only thing I really liked in that movie) I doubt HT will make a one, $130 to $200 for some randome guy in armor thats on screen for 5 minutes or less? I don't see it.

That's a Company Commando. They're seen at the end of Alien 3.
Yes, I know that - I have seen the film countless times...I even said I wanted a company commando in my opening post to this thread. :eek: I was just asking those specific shots - they are not from any version of the film I'm aware of.

the suit in your quote were competly cut from both versions of the film, along with a number of other scenes.

As much as I like the WY commandos (the only thing I really liked in that movie) I doubt HT will make a one, $130 to $200 for some randome guy in armor that's on screen for 5 minutes or less? I don't see it.

The Ancient Predators from AVP where on screen for less than 30 seconds, but that still warranted for figures to be made as exclusives.

These guys where on screen for more time than that. Furthermore, they are just guys in suits...which makes them relatively inexpensive for Hot Toys to produce. The demand is there. Even if it isn't, as Hot Toys establishes itself as one of THE BEST companies in 1/6th collectibles, I'm sure consumers will buy what they but out just to remain faithful to the MM series.

The Ancient Predators from AVP where on screen for less than 30 seconds, but that still warranted for figures to be made as exclusives.

These guys where on screen for more time than that. Furthermore, they are just guys in suits...which makes them relatively inexpensive for Hot Toys to produce. The demand is there. Even if it isn't, as Hot Toys establishes itself as one of THE BEST companies in 1/6th collectibles, I'm sure consumers will buy what they but out just to remain faithful to the MM series.

because a predator is a predator and a marine commando is just a guy in a suit.. as much as id like one not sure ht would bother. the average customer wouldnt give a rats ass about the commandos.. Ht are more likely to do a few of the prisoners than commandos. IF at all they do anything other than ripley and the runner.

I'd be shocked if they did not do a Ripley, so we know that's comming, and more aliens are allways YAY. But aside from that, I don;t care too much what they make. If they do a Bishop II, I'd probobly get him just to kitbash the original bishop.
I'm Totaly Stoked about the Alien Reserection liscense though!! :rock

Bring on ripley 8!

because a predator is a predator and a marine commando is just a guy in a suit.. as much as id like one not sure ht would bother. the average customer wouldnt give a rats ass about the commandos.. Ht are more likely to do a few of the prisoners than commandos. IF at all they do anything other than ripley and the runner.

well my job is done:monkey1

by the way, HT has renewed the aliens liscense so we may get a Aliens and Alien3 Bishop.

He's also described as "runner" alien on Wikipedia.

As for why he's been nicknamed "runner", I dunno. Actually, if you think about it, only the dog alien and queen alien run in any of the Alien movies (Of course, I'm talking about ALIEN 1 to Resurrection, including the AVP movies). None of the other xenomorphs run, they just sneak around and then leap at you when they're close.

So I guess the "runner" name fits.

How exactly did the Dog Alien also get the "Runner" nickname?

They call it a "runner" because that's what they were called in the AvP2 PC Game. :rolleyes:

I know, it sounds ridiculous. But people swear by that game and that crappy Alien vs. Predator: Extinction game for the PS2.

Don't get me wrong...I loved AvP2 for the pc and I'm looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines for the pc. But I don't look at it as "canon".

Back