Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Hot Toys has it all planed out:rolleyes: Just like with John Conner how they 'accidently' gave him the wrong gun. You know they are meticulous with details, that was no mistake.

Notice how the only part of Leonidas which is damaged is his shield. No doubt there will be a 'Final Battle' version with ( surprise ) a perfect shield which you can not attach arrows to. So the only way to get a finished version is to have both.

Calling it now.

No doubt there will be a 'Final Battle' version with ( surprise ) a perfect shield which you can not attach arrows to. So the only way to get a finished version is to have both.

Calling it now.

:confused: um.. OR.. you could just buy the undamaged shield loose. :monkey3

:lol:lol:lol

I see what you mean though. Like the machine gun ONLY coming with the BR Joker (a scene that doesn't feature that weapon) etc.

Come on, guys. Its HT we are talking bout here.

They aren't just gonna give us just the screaming sculpt.

They prolly gonna add another cool accesories (e.g. Hydrobot, exaust robot, medikit, cleaner kit etc) to make it too awesome to pass on the v2.

this figure is a total jerk-fest. I didn't even like the movie (& have no concept of the comic), but seeing this thing suddenly makes what men do to those blow up girl dolls............understandable hehe.

If I have the extra cash then I'll score it. Looks like there's hope for a Hot toy Dr. Manhattan after all.

I wonder will Hot Toys be making any female figures with this same fleshy treatment...

Can anyone see where I'm going wit this? :D

The fem figs already have a soft poseable rubber torso! :naughty
newbody1.jpg

newbody2.jpg

this figure is a total jerk-fest. I didn't even like the movie (& have no concept of the comic), but seeing this thing suddenly makes what men do to those blow up girl dolls............understandable hehe.

Lol, i'll be putting Hugh Jackman's wolverine head onto this boy. :lol

006300gerardbutler029.jpg

If someone is able to photoshop the hairline down to how it looked on film, I think it would help the likeness immensely.

I can live with it as is, but if they do a battle damaged 1 i will get that as well and shove a different head on 1 of them, so i have 2 of them :chew

Ok I did some editing to a photo of his face.
I still like his face very much but IF they wanted another go, these are the things to look out for.
It's looks more like Butler but I'm not sure of it's nessessary. Anyways, as I said I think it's the eyes mostly.
Bigger, whiter, and less aging.

before
HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR16.jpg

after
HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR16E.jpg

Back