Hot Toys- 300 - King Leonidas spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-2-1259315432.jpg

I see Butler in the up close pics, but some of the others he just disappears.

I think his cheeks are too big....I dont know. He looks nothing like Butler imo. I'm still gonna get it, with the helmet it rocks.

I don't think the sculpt much resembles Gerard Butler either, but I also don't think Gerard Butler much resembles Gerard Butler in 300. That beard seems to transform his face. I've yet to see a sculpt that truly captures his likeness from that film.

I don't think any of HT human sculpt look close to dead on as this one.

Last edited:
I cannot for the life of me see what the hell you guys are talking about. It looks exactly like Butler in the film.

HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR16.jpg

HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR17.jpg

006300gerardbutler028.jpg

006300gerardbutler029.jpg

006300gerardbutler014.jpg

If you or anyone else thinks it looks "exactly like Butler in the film" than I don't know what the hell you are talking about OR seeing. Overall the figure looks great but the likeness is seriously off.

Yeah Gerard Buttler has fuller cheeks and also I want to say I think the the mustache seems to thin :confused: On the sculpt you can see his upper lip but in the screen caps you can't.

What i notice they really nailed are his eye brow or the ridge above his eye brows.

Yup, both coloring and sculpt is off.
I think HT keeps utilizing stunt double photo reference.
Some of you are such Sideshow psychofants you'll settle for anything.
I swear Trevor Grove singlehandedly keeps the Ss doors open for business some months.

This is just like the Wolverine sculpt. Looks ok, but just isn't really the actor, but a great looking figure. But isn't that really how all the HT's figures are. Connor was good but not quite. Marcus the same. Stark not even close. HT makes some pretty amazing figures, but have yet to truly capture the face of anyone. Don't miss understand, HT is just incredible, but maybe we want to much?

lol being a Hot Toys fan has turned us all into experts at analyzing facial structure. Even on the Alien figure!:lol

We are seasoned professionals :rotfl

Likeness is off. Without the hair and the outfit, would those saying it looks exactly like Butler have recognized it from this:

HT_300_KingLeonidas_PR16.jpg

This is just like the Wolverine sculpt. Looks ok, but just isn't really the actor, but a great looking figure. But isn't that really how all the HT's figures are. Connor was good but not quite. Marcus the same. Stark not even close. HT makes some pretty amazing figures, but have yet to truly capture the face of anyone. Don't miss understand, HT is just incredible, but maybe we want to much?

Uhm, cannibal jack sparrow and br joker?

Uhm, cannibal jack sparrow and br joker?

Not to mention Rambo, the two newest Rambo's and newest Rocky III.Marcus is a great likeness and so is Connor, Goemon is a excellent likeness too,Godfather,Batman V2 Begins suit,The Comedian,Silk Spectre,Harvey Dent,William Turner..They have done the best likenesses in 1/6th out of any other company period.

Back