Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1032_640x480.jpg

100_1033_640x480.jpg

100_1034_640x480.jpg

100_1035_640x480.jpg

100_1037_640x480.jpg

100_1039_640x480.jpg

100_1040_640x480.jpg

Damn i want mine now.i hope HT releases more versions,especially a nurse and cop variant.When he was disguised at the funeral,he was one evil looking bastard.

Hey - has anyone else who ordered both figures from animate intl had a really long delay between recieving one vs the other? I ordered my Joker a few days before my Batman (like July 3rd, then 8th) and I got the Joker early last week, but no sign of bats so far...

Could it be because we've seen a number of great custom HS from the likes of Chris Howes and Les Walker - both of which look far better than the HT version?

I still love and will keep my HT Joker, though :)

But I also can't wait for my Chris Howes version :rolleyes:

OK, that's the end of my bi-polar episode for the day.

I do like Les Walker's headsculpt and Chris Howes is good too (cant really tell tho considering its not painted but so far its great) but they didnt really make me not like the hot toys one. It just looks weird to me. I think its been said before but he looks old. This might sound weird but its almost so detailed with all the facial features that it looks odd next to other sixth scale figures. Thats just me

Did you Know?

Heath also wore a prosthetic "Brow Piece"?

It was confirmed by our own Sueworld yesterday.:D

Answers a few questions IMO.

Did you Know?

Heath also wore a prosthetic "Brow Piece"?

It was confirmed by our own Sueworld yesterday.

Answers a few questions IMO.

Re the make up. I had a quick word with my mate and he said that Ledger did indeed have a brow piece, which I have to say doesn't appear to be evident in the above shot for some reason.

He was rather vague about it all because to be perfectly frank he's really not interested in the film at all. But he said when he goes into work next week he'll ask one of the people who worked on the bat suit who'd probably know.

Anyway, good to know... Thanks Sue!

Hi all, just take some photos (I'm a lazy guy , hahaaa)
The sculpt and the paint job are not exactly like Heath's Joker but it still a great figure for me.
Also I don't know how to repaint and just try to darken the eye a little..
Hope someone will do a better paint job or resculpt later..
Also some photos are not so good (over exposure), but why so serisous? Hahahahaa :lol:lol

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

09z3luew5zhhp9pe8kaj.jpg

avz4tzb5ij1w8mj6lfbx.jpg

bnyutxrt88bhnwmine5b.jpg

2jf1pss5gom6h8dhs488.jpg

I was browsing the thread for poses (I'm picking up mine later this afternoon), and wow, some sweet poses and nice lightning. Damn you rock at taking pics.:cool:

Joo sure took some amazing shots...

I guess this is my Fave... just look at that face...

It's like he's taunting them to come into his world. :D

tdxalfopeduajrgwzbxw.jpg

Back