Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the choice of the coat, only it's a bit too glossy.

Imagining him with the coat on, he reminds me of this:

JOKER1-8copy.jpg

Well exactly, the pattern and the finish of the coat would not suit the Joker at all IMO. I think a cool idea might be to make a 'battle damaged' joker as he may or may not have appeared in the TDK sequel, so using his whole TDK outfit but really beating the crap out of it, torn shirt, soiled jackets, really really messy makeup

Well why not a black coat, but it will be better to choose like a trenchcoat or something.
That square pattern and shiny finish doesn't suit the joker at all IMO

I like the choice of the coat, only it's a bit too glossy.

Imagining him with the coat on, he reminds me of this:

JOKER1-8copy.jpg

That's actually what I was going for.

I kind of like the glossiness, but I will see how it looks if I ever get a wesker, and if it doesn't look good then I will get something else, but I think it will look good.

That's actually what I was going for.

I kind of like the glossiness, but I will see how it looks if I ever get a wesker, and if it doesn't look good then I will get something else, but I think it will look good.

:yess::yess::yess:

I've been waiting a loooong time for this.

I think finding a leather trenchcoat will still be better.
I have the wesker coat and it's really shiny and futuristic looking.

Do you have a spare? I really kind of like the wesker figure, but I don't need it. I suppose I could suffice with just the coat, but as I said I will try the wesker coat, and if it doesn't work I will get a leather one. :duff

We will not see the joker again in the Nolanverse and I am glad of it.

A recast would suck.

I don't think it would, the Joker is an awesome character and there are plenty of talented actors, Heath even has a look alike in Joseph Gordon Levitt who is close to Nolan and as you know was in Inception. Just because one guy died after playing him doesn't mean no one else can play him. It's a really ____ty way to throw away a character.

nygma...go to ebay. type "hot toys wesker" (either add 'coat' to the end of that or dont)

and by the way...of all things, why would joker have a grenade attached to his chain?

Yes, someone else said that as well. I will take note:

1. Wesker Coat
2. HT Landa figure

and thanks :wave

I have Midnight Wesker and Joker I could show him with Weskers coat if you guys like... It wouldnt be tonight though camera batteries are dead... I could at the earliest have pics up after work tomorrow morning...

I do like the Wesker coat.

We will not see the joker again in the Nolanverse and I am glad of it.

A recast would suck.

Agreed.

I don't think it would, the Joker is an awesome character and there are plenty of talented actors, Heath even has a look alike in Joseph Gordon Levitt who is close to Nolan and as you know was in Inception. Just because one guy died after playing him doesn't mean no one else can play him. It's a really ____ty way to throw away a character.

For Nolan's movies, it does, in my opinion. If there was a recast there is no way the next actor would play him the way Ledger did, I think he would have his own spin, which would definitely throw off the portrayal in TDK (a lovely example would be the Harry Potter movies). Throwing away a character would be killing him off, like they supposedly did with Harvey Dent. xD

Back