Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have ideas on repairing broken spoiler support rods for the Tumbler, that are better than just glue/model kit cement?

Has anyone ever tried to order replacement parts for it from HT?

God, Just saw the second trailer of Dark Knight Rises.. this movie is gonna be epic.. and YES, the batwing is awesome, anybody knows why Bruce Wayne looks old? and he is injured, from Dark Knight??

He is older because the film is set 8 years after The Dark Knight

And he is injured because presumably Bane beats the crap out of him

void's theory is 101% incorrect.

Have a good day.

:chase

I recently moved so I had to disassemble the spoilers to pack it back in the box. And of course they were stuck in there good. How ironic that removing the spoilers to protect them is the very thing that causes them to snap.

I understand the Tumbler was mostly plastic to keep the costs down, but if there was one thing on this vehicle that should've been made of metal, it's these damn spoiler supports. They're so small and they're even painted to look like metal too!

Yeah I glued mine too (where they broke, not glued to the car body) and I am wondering about a slightly stronger (and cleaner looking) solution. I'm thinking of dremelling into the broken ones to make space for thin metal reinforment rod before I glue them back together and fill in and paint over the cracks. Just wondering if anyone has tried anything like that.

Sorry to stay offtopic..

Void, how old was Bruce Wayne at Begins/Dark Knight? I think he was something around 27, remember he was around 20 when he came back from Pinceton University, and then he was gone for 7 years.. and Dark Knight is right after Begins, so he was 27 in both, Begins and Dark Knight. And if you look at the trailer, when Alfred talks to Bruce, Bruce looks still young, so my guess is, that conversation between Bruce and Alfred is right after Dark Knight.. that is why I think something really bad happened to Bruce in the Dark Knight.

Maybe he is not psychologically well after, Rachel's death and remember after all, he killed Harvey Dent (to save Gotham's hope?).

And Bruce looks young at the "party" where he dance with Selina.

The thing is, Bruce looks much more older than (27+8) 35 years old, in prison, he looks around 42 to me... So many quations with the new trailer.. :gah: .. Awesome trailer by the way.

PS: Tumblers everywhere in TDKR

Sorry to stay offtopic..

Void, how old was Bruce Wayne at Begins/Dark Knight? I think he was something around 27, remember he was around 20 when he came back from Pinceton University, and then he was gone for 7 years.. and Dark Knight is right after Begins, so he was 27 in both, Begins and Dark Knight. And if you look at the trailer, when Alfred talks to Bruce, Bruce looks still young, so my guess is, that conversation between Bruce and Alfred is right after Dark Knight.. that is why I think something really bad happened to Bruce in the Dark Knight.

Maybe he is not psychologically well after, Rachel's death and remember after all, he killed Harvey Dent (to save Gotham's hope?).

And Bruce looks young at the "party" where he dance with Selina.

The thing is, Bruce looks much more older than (27+8) 35 years old, in prison, he looks around 42 to me... So many quations with the new trailer.. :gah: .. Awesome trailer by the way.

PS: Tumblers everywhere in TDKR

Bruce Wayne has his 30th birthday party in Begins.

In TDK, Joker mentions Batman showed up about "A year ago..." So he is at least 31 by then.

Since TDKR is 8 years later, he's 39 or 40 in it.

Psssst..... It would'nt be off topic if you posted it in here. :wink1:

Bruce Wayne has his 30th birthday party in Begins.

In TDK, Joker mentions Batman showed up about "A year ago..." So he is at least 31 by then.

Since TDKR is 8 years later, he's 39 or 40 in it.

Psssst..... It would'nt be off topic if you posted it in here. :wink1:

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that thread :wink1:

Could send them an E-nail if they re retooling it they ll be making some more.

That is badass

HT version will look even better

I agree. This modded Tyco had some more stuff done to it besides just the paint, to make it look slightly less toyish than before. I'm actually thinking of doing this to a HT Tumbler, along with a few other tweaks to make it more screen accurate. I stumbled on this Tyco mod while searching to see if anyone has done anything like it to the HT.

I decided to have a good white christmas and took a ride in my Bat-Pod ! Hahahahahahaha.

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1560.jpg

Hope you guys had a good christmas.
Till next time !

The things you see when you have no money!!!!!!
Hot toys tumbler slight damage to the tail fins for £399!

I agree. This modded Tyco had some more stuff done to it besides just the paint, to make it look slightly less toyish than before. I'm actually thinking of doing this to a HT Tumbler, along with a few other tweaks to make it more screen accurate. I stumbled on this Tyco mod while searching to see if anyone has done anything like it to the HT.

I'm the one that did the full RC mod for the 1/6 Tyco Tumbler complete with V8 engine sound, correct steering and working flaps but I can't post a video link here because I'm a noob.:(

I'm the one that did the full RC mod for the 1/6 Tyco Tumbler complete with V8 engine sound, correct steering and working flaps but I can't post a video link here because I'm a noob.:(

Here you go, mate. You did really good work here. How did you do the working flaps?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf14y2Rin6E[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back