Hot Toys 1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just too many iron man figures , if you want them all i suppose you have to be really rich :rotfl

Uh, I'd make do if the figure could just be the same scaled size as the CG suit. The prop suit in the above photo looks fat and bulky, which is understandable considering there's an actual dude in it.

The CGI suit looks just as bulky from the Sky Dive clip.
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6o1wind1iUc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6o1wind1iUc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
From my point of view the streamline suits are the MK V and VI

It does really look too skinny. Maybe the pics of the figure will showcase it better than the teaser. As for those pics on page 6 from the movie, I never realized how chunky the suit could look, even the neck is really short.

fcc94ddb.jpg

Something looks off about Tony in the suit here. Like he's stubby and tall at the same time. I don't remember the Mark III looking so wide-set.

What I don't understand is how anyone can notice Tony in that pic. I"m just thinking MMMMmmmmmm, Pepper! :lol

I dunno. Maybe it's the angle, but the prop suit looks bloated compared to the CG suit, especially around the mid-section in profile.

Yes obviously, but my concern is thats actually in the film :confused: Like the 'metal' got wrinkled when he stood up after make-up and no one caught it :banghead

I'm sure there are lot's of things like this you would catch if watched frame by frame.

I wonder why if you're gonna leak a photo, it would be one with one of those "mistakes".

Anyone else notice the leg has a dent in it?

:lol wow first time I noticed that. Has anyone mentioned before that the legs in that pic are of the Mark III design, not the Mark IV or VI?

Looks like Mark III legs in below pic
fcc94ddb.jpg

What the Mark IV legs look like
mk4e.jpg

EDIT: Hmmm, the 'dent' is explained. They ARE the Mark III legs in the IM2 promo shot above...but on the Mark IV armor...
ironman_markIII.jpg

I'm pretty sure the legs in the above photo are composited in there.

So he just wearing different Iron man pants? Like " Where are my Mark 4 pants ?! aw screw it Im late "

Well someone sold TDK motorcycle suits, so maybe this will be next..:lol

now that I think about it.. I might buy a Mark III helmet for my bike if it was made well..

They did the same thing in the second trailer with the donut scene.
I mean, the 3D render of a new suit litteraly take ages to be completed. They used the Mk3 legs cause they already have a full render of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back