Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd her and got myself The Clone Wars box set on blu-ray for $90 on Bestbuy. Decent May the 4th for me.

Yeah no money down now, cancel anytime, no sales tax for me in CA (this Leia is $16 of sales tax), and no rip off shipping, and can bundle shipping with other items up to 6 months after release.

I don't care what they say about shipping, they should work out something for their CA customers since we have to pay sales tax and use USPS to ship or something. Unless it's an exclusive that I need there's literally no reason for me to pay $25 more than the same item would cost at BBTS.

I like the way you think! Ordered from BBTS...

Once Ripley and Harley show up and I have some Reward points to cash in, I'll probably stick with BBTS after whatever my last SS purchase will be. Have never had a BBTS issue.

It's funny how Sideshow gets the goods in Cali, ships them to Wisconsin, and then you folks in Cali have it shipped back to you for about 65% less plus no state tax. FYI it is nearly 4000 miles round trip from LA to Somerset Wisconsin according to Google maps.

But aren't you guys declaring those out of state purchases when you do your taxes every year? :monkey3

Surely this will have one of the largest runs of HT SW figs, and therefore shouldn't be a rush to PO?

Surely this will have one of the largest runs of HT SW figs, and therefore shouldn't be a rush to PO?

Likely not but look at TFA han. And Leia looks similarly great. Nothing to lose ordering from bbts, if you follow this thread everyone seems to be doing it.

This may have been pointed out already, but the thread title should be "ESB Leia" as she wears the outfit throughout the movie (until slipping into her Bespin Gown). Hot Toys is calling it her ESB outfit.

Timewalker .... If over $350.00 in total, they all ship for free!

That's not a hard number to hit with these prices and 1-year-out delivery. If this and Jedi Luke end up being around the same time I might go Timewalker.

But isn't there some restock fee or cancelation fee?

Last edited:
Adam how did you manage to order it when it says not available to the UK in the description on their site.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Didn't seem to have any isssues? When I looked the figure up on their site it even came up with the GBP conversion. Paid through PayPal without anything flagging up. Just checked my email and I've received all confirmation and PayPal payment receipts. Give it a try yourself, your covered by PayPal should there be a problem anyway 👍

This release surely must mean Han Bespin is not far away.:pray:

After seeing the SSC PF Han Bespin, I need something to clear the mind.:lol

I was able to order from there as well to the UK, without any issues

Check with them because it happened to me once and during shipping time they said that they cant ship to my country so I lost the item (got refunded) I still lost the collectors item and had to pay double for it in the secondary market - even though I had paid almost a year in advance

Awesome. Looks better than I thought it would. Love the extras too. This will be my first Hot Toys Star Wars figure. And not the last as even though they didn't show Jedi Luke today, I expect that will be soon or by SDCC at the latest.

Back