Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent looking photos and I agree he is going to be a centerpiece for most Hellboy collectors and the 'wow' factor in alot of other collections as well! May Ia sk, can anyone take a pic of Hellboy with another Hot toys (Ironman or Thanos or anyone really). I want to see how he will fit in a detolf! Thanks in advance!

Excellent looking photos and I agree he is going to be a centerpiece for most Hellboy collectors and the 'wow' factor in alot of other collections as well! May Ia sk, can anyone take a pic of Hellboy with another Hot toys (Ironman or Thanos or anyone really). I want to see how he will fit in a detolf! Thanks in advance!
He is actually taller then most 1/6th figures except for thanos and hulk. But definitely bigger then Iron man.

Oh that is excellent! Thanks for the heads up man! Hoping to see more amazing photos from everyone here!

here it is, fruitseller!

Tr7u1vj.jpg

Mines here tomorrow & I?m
Already thinking about getting another.
One displayed with the fire
Crown & fire sword over his shoulder topless & the other with the trench coat shirtless with his gun drawn with both arms down by his side.
Both are epic looking poses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here it is, fruitseller!

View attachment 506124

Oh my gosh that is a gorgeous shot my friend! Thank you so much! I didnt realize Igor was THAT big too!
Now I see that Hellboy is a THICCboi! I think I might just try to display him with the horns if I can manage the space!

Also it looks like the rumors are true about this place, people are hella nice and take beautiful photos <3

You almost have him dude, deciding what way to pose him will drive you mad haha

Mine arrived today and Iv already ordered another one to display with the overcoat [emoji23]

Haha I?m thinking of ordering another but to pose without the coat haha

Haha opposite of me then, Iv got mine without the coat on now. It?s an epic figure-It has serious presence. Best figure Iv got in years.
I ordered from popcollectibles-they were really good. Super fast shipping and a decent price-1st time Iv used them and I would again. Who did u buy yours from?

Haha opposite of me then, Iv got mine without the coat on now. It?s an epic figure-It has serious presence. Best figure Iv got in years.
I ordered from popcollectibles-they were really good. Super fast shipping and a decent price-1st time Iv used them and I would again. Who did u buy yours from?

Yeah it has great presence, definitely one of the best in years. Can wait for my moducases to arrive later in the year to display my figures properly.

Oh cool. I haven?t used Popcollectibles before. They got a website?
I bought mine from ToysWonderland.

Back