Hot Toys 1/6 Fung Wun (Storm Riders) - Striding Cloud

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by any chance you can read chinese megawarrior?
It was somewhere in january during the exhibition for the last issue of wind & cloud comic. A fan presented a gift to wind & cloud series creator/author wing shing, ma and there was a card that came with a gift asking if there will be plans for a wind figure to go with the hot toys cloud. Ma said he had meetings with hot toys and it's been approved and ask fans to be patient.

I'm pretty sure there was a q&a with hot toys around the same time that confirms the same answer.

yaaaaaaaaaaassssss!!!!! I don't read it but thank thank you for clarifying.

That being said. With Hot Toy's busy schedule. Maybe we will see a Wind prototype during this years Hong Kong Anime-Comic-Games fair.
At first I think it was mentioned that the 2nd figure won't be Wind. It kept me thinking that it would be a villain character. I guess HT didn't want to keep the line running and just wrap things up with Wind? I wonder if Wind's going to be a more recent look from the comics where he does carry his blade holster on his back but on his side instead.

Back