Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
HT Clark Kent > PS3 Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Look at it this way, in six months which will be harder to get? The game systems will be available everywhere, you're not going to see Clark stacked on the shelves at Wally World and Best Buy.

but is Clark Kent even a limited edition? Any word on edition size?

nash said:
Guys does that website charge you when it ships or as soon as you place your order?

They charge 10%-20% non refundable deposit. Your card isn't charged until the item ships. If you cancel, you can use the deposit funds towards your next purchase. See site Faq.

Edition size is set at 1000.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....decisions, decisions. I think I'm going to succumb and order him. Is the site listed in this thread the only place to get him?

It's my understanding that Toys2 is the only official North America distributer. Of course Asian retailers should offer him, like ABC Express, but shipping will be about double.

I don't think it'll be that hard to obtain.... because of medicom clark... remeber when HT was at 300+ on ebay? and now after medicom supes came out it droped to about 150-170 shipped.... only a geuss though.. Now collectors have a choice....

snakebeater said:
I don't think it'll be that hard to obtain.... because of medicom clark... remeber when HT was at 300+ on ebay? and now after medicom supes came out it droped to about 150-170 shipped.... only a geuss though.. Now collectors have a choice....

I think the movie leaving the theatres and a rumor that Hot Toys is rereleasing their figure had more to do with that than Medicom.

It will really depend on the overall availability. While there might be only one official North American Distributor, it'll depend on how many other sites offer it up. The thing about MediCom's Clark Kent is that its a Japanese Mailaway Exclusive like the Symbiote Spidey. While SST made it much easier to get the sites offering up Symbiote Spidey other than SST had ridiculous pricings. I think Medi's Kent will be far more expensive than HTs simply due to its rarity around the net but HT's is definitely the better of the two.

Yes. I like the likeness of the medicom clark better but the shirt under it and the extra head put it over the top.

Figuremaster Les said:
I may offer to paint a few of the Clark heads, but with so many coming at me to paintup, I can only offer to do a very limited few. VERY limited. However, if someone thinks of me when they order their HT Clark, hint hint, I would paint at least three heads for that person in exchange for a Clark. (after the holidays though!)

Call this a one shot paintup offer, to one person.

Offer met!
Congrats Gruff Old Bear. You get three repaints in return for a Clark.
VERY appreciated!

Think we should add Smart to Gruff Old Bear. I would have done it if the timing was better. Even have the three heads all picked out. :monkey2

Caohanach said:
Big Bad Toy Store has Clark availiable for pre order $169.99 and a JAN 07
release date.

I recommend reading the entire thread before making that "leap". :D

:D :D :D
be little-bid late!!
image1787.jpg

image1789.jpg

Got mine yesterday, really nice figure. Still doesn't look like Routh, but at least the paint is much better this time around. Suit's a tad bulky, but nicely tailored and the material is great. I left the coat off of mine, it nicely tailored, but with the bulk of the suit and overcoat together he had a puffy Michelin Man look going on. I'm a lot happier with Clark than I was Supes.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the heads and rubber bendy hands smell like bad b.o. I mean literally. :monkey4

I took him out of my curio case and the whole thing smelled like b.o. It was like a Seinfeld episode.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the heads and rubber bendy hands smell like bad b.o. I mean literally. :monkey4

I took him out of my curio case and the whole thing smelled like b.o. It was like a Seinfeld episode.

That's not b.o. that's SARS ;)

Back