Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gdb said:
That is a good price, pjam. Thanks for the link!

Hot Toys has been pretty good about meeting deadlines recently (their Gen. Life bodies aside). I know ABC is saying Dec. (which might be right, but then again they have to say that for eBay's presale policy) but the Blister site says it will be released "Around 2007 January". Either way, I feel confident that he'll be released before Feb.

Yeah, it's not bad and ABC marks everything up at least 20% from their cost, so figure their cost is around $90.

Figure a Jan release in Asia so if you buy it from an Asian dealer you'll get it a week or two earlier than from TS. Still betting now that TS sets a price around 115 which would be around 135 shipped. Hoping anyway...

TS is still waiting for the confirmation from Hot Toys. No set price...etc. They said sometime this week, and keep checking for the update from their web site.

Negative... Eric will be putting it up for P.O this week, they are still the official North American HT distributors so he's probably waiting for his allotment, cost and price point settings...

Also remember these early ABC listings are at a lower price then they raise their BIN every week... and you have to pay upfront...

Last edited:
*IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFO*

From Eric at Toy Square:

Hi Paul,

It is avaible to pre-order, please kindly check the following link

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20124&cat=0&page=

Thanks
Eric

Cheers!

Toy Square Info:

Details

Available in Jan,07

- Additional new sculpt "Superman" figure head as a bonus**
- each figure comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Limited production run**
**Highlights
For those customer who pre-order this figure, we won't charge your credit card until the figure is ready to ship.

ProdID: HT001378
Weight 2.00 kg
Price: US$119.00

Edit: Order placed! I'm in!

Last edited:
pjam said:
*IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFO*

From Eric at Toy Square:

Hi Paul,

It is avaible to pre-order, please kindly check the following link

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20124&cat=0&page=

Thanks
Eric

Cheers!

Toy Square Info:

Details

Available in Jan,07

- Additional new sculpt "Superman" figure head as a bonus**
- each figure comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Limited production run**
**Highlights
For those customer who pre-order this figure, we won't charge your credit card until the figure is ready to ship.

ProdID: HT001378
Weight 2.00 kg
Price: US$119.00

Edit: Order placed! I'm in!

So are they offering discounts so SSF members? Im getting those Rocky figures with Clark

I didn't hear back regarding any discounts, so I would assume not.

A Medicom Kent on ebay goes for $240

And $144 @ BBTS

HT CK is less than that shipped... the HT blue fabric shirt and "S" shield are amazing, you guys will love it!

Don't know what's up with that second supes head though, doesn't look so great to me, not that I care! :lol

Last edited:
This is great no worrying about having to track it down when it comes out. I pre odered. Can't wait for this sweet figure to arrive.

Serpentor said:
This is great no worrying about having to track it down when it comes out. I pre odered. Can't wait for this sweet figure to arrive.

Yep, know what you mean Serp!
The security of ordering it from an officially licensed HT dealer means NOT worrying and... he'll be here in Jan! :D

I can tell you the body will be 12" tall, not 11.65" and it is very well proportioned... especially designed just for SR.

Now that my order is placed I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to KamenGuyver and pjam!!!

I was lucky and managed to avoid paying crap loads of money for my HT Superman on Ebay as he was just released. Thankfully I wont have to worry this time around. And the fact that once it arrives it will take all of 2 days to get here from Ontario means less waiting. Also a plus. So glad HT is continuing the SR line.

Guys does that website charge you when it ships or as soon as you place your order?

congerking said:
With ps3 and the wii coming out, I don't know if I'll be able to afford a $150 medi CK. it looks AMAZING, but I don't know if I can afford it. Anybody out there was an overabundance of cash in the bank want to be charitible ??

HT Clark Kent > PS3 Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Look at it this way, in six months which will be harder to get? The game systems will be available everywhere, you're not going to see Clark stacked on the shelves at Wally World and Best Buy.

Back