Hot Toys 1/6 Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serpentor said:
200 less then Superman. Still with medicom's release hopefully this wont be too hard to get either way.
Welcome to the forum Serpentor!

What happened to the Medicom Clark? I remember seeing pics of that months ago. Anyone know when it's coming out?

Thanks.

That's a good question when is Medi Clark comming out. I figured he'd have been out by now.

Yep, ships early to mid Dec, most have been presold...

I wonder what effect the HT Version will have on them with lower price points and more to the figure.... :monkey1

And a big shout out to gdb for the intel. Thanks, man!

This HT one looks better to me than Medis, I may get this and I hated SR, but Routh was the only thing I liked, so I can warrant it with that. Very cool, I'd have to buy the regular one too though to get the full cape and suit.

Now I'm not going to bash Medicom because I really like their Routh sculpt, but the big body doesn't work on Clark and his suit looks a little ill-fitting compared to HT.

Same here, loved the sculpt, suit looked funny, it was too expensive then HT comes out with theirs, case closed. :lol

we'll see... the suit is a bit ill fitting... but medicom usually always have nice tailored clothes.... maybe they'll fix it.. maybe not.. this kinda reminds me of the Supes Battle......

Hot Toys
Better suit
Better Body

Medicom
Nicer sculpt
Better Articulation..

pjam said:
And a big shout out to gdb for the intel. Thanks, man!

Anytime, man!

My favorate part of the translation is the hinting at a Hot Toys Lois... As for the person who falls in love to the suit form same get inevitability! !

gdb said:
Anytime, man!

My favorate part of the translation is the hinting at a Hot Toys Lois... As for the person who falls in love to the suit form same get inevitability! !

That is interesting, remember she has one blue eye and one brown eye. :lol

Can Lex be far behind?

Lol...a Lois would be nice if done right either way I just snagged a HT Superman off of eBay for a $150 shipped, not too bad but still higher than originally sold.

Great job Mike. I know you will love this figure. Yeah, it is pricey but considering where Superman was in the price range I think you got a great deal.

Jedi_Mike said:
Lol...a Lois would be nice if done right either way I just snagged a HT Superman off of eBay for a $150 shipped, not too bad but still higher than originally sold.

That's not a bad price. Trust everyone, this is a awesome figure that is worth it.

Thanks everyone, while not particularly impressed with the figure seeing pics online, I've heard a ton of "its better in person" comments while grappling with buying one. I'm definitely in on the Clark Kent figure and will be checking feriously this week for a "Its on PreOrder!" comment because some eBay sellers are already PreOrdering it. In the figures defense I love my MediCom SR and am getting excited about putting them next to one another on the shelf and seeing just how they compare...

With ps3 and the wii coming out, I don't know if I'll be able to afford a $150 medi CK. it looks AMAZING, but I don't know if I can afford it. Anybody out there was an overabundance of cash in the bank want to be charitible ??

I've always been a bit hesitant to order anything off of eBay that wasn't in hand. I know that they've been touting this as a December 2006 release but how close to the mark do you think that is or will we see this sometime in March?

That is a good price, pjam. Thanks for the link!

Jedi_Mike said:
I've always been a bit hesitant to order anything off of eBay that wasn't in hand. I know that they've been touting this as a December 2006 release but how close to the mark do you think that is or will we see this sometime in March?

Hot Toys has been pretty good about meeting deadlines recently (their Gen. Life bodies aside). I know ABC is saying Dec. (which might be right, but then again they have to say that for eBay's presale policy) but the Blister site says it will be released "Around 2007 January". Either way, I feel confident that he'll be released before Feb.

Back