1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the poor woman saw her Big Chief Amy Pond figure and decided not to let Hot Toys use her likeness ?

But lets hope we get her at long last.

Probably no Valkyrie either unfortunately, despite her having been shown off.

I wouldn't buy the version hot toys previewed. They ignored the better look on that one. The white outfit would be bought.

I'm not denying she's an important character and I hope they make her too, it's just far from guaranteed is all

Yes I can understand not being one of the big 5 or so doesnt help. Still think we'll get her at some point. Anyway the hype is building on all this significantly. Can't wait !

Pics like this help build confidence in a nebula figure a little.

0cba483ddcc5eea30dcfb078b3728a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are we talking about Endgame speculation figures in the CM thread when there's an Endgame speculation thread? :lol

It went from whether CM’s solo costume would fit with the EG figures, just to who all they’ll make. A quick break in the argument before anybody got angry again. :slap

Exactly, that would be suicide. Especially if you hold anything dear to seeing a movie and being surprised and pulled into the story for the first time.

I haven't even watched the latest TV spot. I don't need 30 more trailers between now and the movie to get me hyped. The first teaser was plenty.

There is no doubt there will be a AEG version of CM by HT

Just on the fact that her hair is longer now in the present day

Again, a little off topic, but Nebula is a stronger possibility due to the fact of the number of films, plus she's now on the hero side. The villains are the ones that usually don't get made. That's my speculation.

That's the word... The guy who posted the 7 pics also says we'll see War Machine tonight as well, but he didn't say how he knows that.

Back