1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zurdo, I saw that you made a flight suit version. Here's a danvers badge you can print out and stick to a piece of velcro and attach to the flight suit if you or anyone else wants.

name badge 2.jpg

Massive, massive thanks to darth dennis for this Iron Studios Captain Marvel statue!!!!!!!!!! Coming from another collector, and who acknowledges my affinity for Captain Marvel, this means so much more to me :peace It's marvelous!!!! I'm not a statue collector, but for Captain Marvel I'll make a BIG exception. :) This is my first statue ever and wow I'm impressed. In hand it feels good, and albeit being 1/10 scale it still has a nice presence. The sculpt/paint is good, the colors are popping; I quite like the sheen of it. Oh man the pose is fantastic, it has a great level of dynamism and fluidity one can appreciate. Heeding precaution, I wouldn't leave my HT figure(s) posed up for a prolonged time frame, so it's nice to have a piece that's posed up.

s3EWxPA.jpg

0DQZPTu.jpg

z1fJPRS.jpg

MTforzE.jpg

mwn3Aue.jpg

hdGeIaT.jpg

5wLtUV3.jpg

q0DFxQ1.jpg

BMU2EZs.jpg

Next to the HT figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eMAbz0O.jpg

What a cool statute zurdo!
That wa a really nice of Darth Dennis!

She was a placeholder in my Endgame diorama and I figured I'd go ahead and let her go in anticipation of the Endgame version coming early next year. Who else but Zurdo deserved her? Zurdo, she looks great and I'm sure she's very happy amongst her many (many, many, many....) Captain Marvel friends! :hi5:

She was a placeholder in my Endgame diorama and I figured I'd go ahead and let her go in anticipation of the Endgame version coming early next year. Who else but Zurdo deserved her? Zurdo, she looks great and I'm sure she's very happy amongst her many (many, many, many....) Captain Marvel friends! :hi5:

This was a great gesture darth dennis, and yeah I agree that there is no one more deserving of something like that than Zurdo.

This was a great gesture darth dennis, and yeah I agree that there is no one more deserving of something like that than Zurdo.

hpnoEyu.gif
:duff :1-1:

Indeed, she's very happy among my many (LOL many, many...) Captain Marvels!!!!!!

Acquired a 1/6 space stone! Now Goose can eat it up from the lunchbox :rotfl

S2Vqwq9.jpg

hUU75ha.jpg

Goose is cool!!

fxBnnjN.jpg

Also, Goose is a 'she' based on one of the memory scenes where Mar-Vell/Lawson says so :lecture

This is looking really good. I hope that you can find some
suitable hands soon.
Ultimately this could look great posed with Goos and the Cube

Thanks!! Yep I got a some hands coming from TA. Haha yeah I'll definitely pose this one up with Goose!

Did you uh, make any modifications to the body there?

I didn't lol When I got my SWToys Danvers set I just parted it and only used the shirt, belt and boots. I had used a separate pair of jeans and put it together on a Jiaoudoll body, which I think comes closer to matching the actress' physique :D

They look nice together Zurdo, nice contrast to the costumes.

How do you like that Superman figure?

Yeah they look so cool together!

The Superman is pretty dang good IMO. It has a nice vibrancy to it but, even though I've seen it able to pose well, the suit feels a bit thin and I'm a bit weary of it lol

Wtf, why does she look 12?

They look like they're 2 completely different scales...

Yes, between that JL stand and Zurdo not adding ankle extensions to CM she does look quite tiny there. Of course those ridiculous thighs on Superman aren't helping - they're better suited for that Liberty Mutual cyclist.

[...]

Yeah the consensus is she's a bit short, but I can't be too bothered. While I do acknowledge concerns and criticisms, I just prefer to sit back and enjoy the figures :lol

Buffinator, I can't unsee that picture :rotfl

Back