1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J8hiqTF.jpg

eudGgAr.jpg

Mj2NEDc.jpg

0S5TNAX.jpg

5SbL5G9.jpg

Deluxe is on its way.

Deciding to either keep her or go with Endgame CM will be the decision of my life :) (one-per-character kinda' guy)

Hope you'll be impressed and happy with it!!!! It certainly blew me away when I'd first gotten it, and it still does!!!!! Ooof, I was going to say go for both, since they both seem to be fantastic figures. But for me I neeeeeeeeeedddddd all the Captain Marvels!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Hope you'll be impressed and happy with it!!!! It certainly blew me away when I'd first gotten it, and it still does!!!!! Ooof, I was going to say go for both, since they both seem to be fantastic figures. But for me I neeeeeeeeeedddddd all the Captain Marvels!!!!!!

We KNOW you do! and when you say "all", I think you're literally trying to get every single CM figure manufactured! :)

So I just mine yesterday. I?m disappointed. I knew the outfit would crease easily, but damn. Also, is there any torso articulation? I haven?t pushed it too much but I don?t think there is any. The unmasked head is ok. Still a beautiful figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We KNOW you do! and when you say "all", I think you're literally trying to get every single CM figure manufactured! :)

He can't have mine, dammit!

Oh, I don't know. I'm not cheap, but I can be bought...

tenor.gif

:lol :lol :lol

That'd be great but I'd need to have a warehouse! :) I'd want HT to produce as many CM figures as possible so everyone can get in on all the Captain Marvel goodness!!!! :peace

On that note, now I'm just waiting on my last Delux PO (from BBTS)!!!!!!! :impatient: :panic:

So I just mine yesterday. I?m disappointed. I knew the outfit would crease easily, but damn. Also, is there any torso articulation? I haven?t pushed it too much but I don?t think there is any. The unmasked head is ok. Still a beautiful figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, it's a beautiful, striking figure. But yeah it doesn't lend to a great range of articulation, but for me it's supple. I didn't note any torso articulation, since the armor covers most of it. It does crease, but FME it goes back to how it was after posing! :)

Picked Carol up today at my LCS. Shes pretty great, and Spidey likes her too

View attachment 491707

Very fun picture and poses!! :clap That hand gesture from the film is an awesome inclusion!!!

Back