1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes Rheul01

The link Zurdo supplied shows the extenders I used.
In my case I installed the pair that are second from the left (1/2’). They work very well and give her a nice height boost. But you will want to do something to address the looseness of the ankle. Seems as though there are several approaches to this, but I followed a suggestion by The Buffinator and added a 1/2 inch square of fabric into both sockets before putting the pegs in ...it worked great!

To all those brave souls like myself, who have her in a flight pose with one knee bended...

That knee is NEVER repairing itself.

Fjca5Mp.jpg

iQaiWYh.jpg

I put it back into a relaxed position overnight, as I was messing about with her flight stand.

So, if you're gonna stretch the suit, own it, as there's no going back.

I accept this, as she was born to fly.

Can't you just take off the shoes and lower shin pads and pull the material down ?

Just looks bunched up to me. Not creased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite Marvel super heroine next to my favorite DC super heroine!! :panic:

ZAAPpB0.jpg

tMer2im.jpg

Nice Zurdo!

I don’t own any Wonder Woman figures but I do think that on looks really cool. The only DC figures I have are the Arkham Knight and Arkham Knight Batman, but I have been thinking about getting a Wonder Woman.

WW looks huge next to CM!

Woo hoo! Early shipping notice from sideshow! Of course it?s only early if you ignore the previous 4-5 delays. :wink1:

BBTS got her in stock

Really? I thought one of the few perks of ordering from SS was they got their stock first. I paid this off so long ago on SS with no updates in a long time. Ugh...

I have my HT POs split between BBTS and SS. This was not a winner though.

12CF7BB8-9E6B-466E-9495-34B69BFF6880.jpg AAD7CB4E-7370-4B60-A2B5-1854C70A3A49.jpg Both sculpts look phenomenal in person. I still hate the sculpted hair as it limits articulation and has already caused paint damage, but everything else is great. Carol is one of my favorite characters so it’s great to finally have this :dance:dance

Nice Zurdo!

I don?t own any Wonder Woman figures but I do think that on looks really cool. The only DC figures I have are the Arkham Knight and Arkham Knight Batman, but I have been thinking about getting a Wonder Woman.

WW looks huge next to CM!

Thanks! Yeah this Justice League Wonder Woman is great! (Though I bought it to represent the '17 movie) If you do not mind the seamless upper torso/legs I'd say go for it! But then there will probably some more figures from the upcoming film to choose from. Haha yupp I don't have have as many 1/6 DC figures as I do Marvel. If I'm not mistaken WW's one of the bigger if not tallest female figures HT has done; I gather the consensus is CM is a bit under scaled so the height discrepancy is so.

FZYL0Mh.jpg

fCAvxsL.jpg

Both sculpts look phenomenal in person. I still hate the sculpted hair as it limits articulation and has already caused paint damage, but everything else is great. Carol is one of my favorite characters so it?s great to finally have this :dance:dance

Nice pics!!! Very much agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's phenomenally MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome you're happy with Captain Marvel!!!!! Yeah Carol/CM is my most favorite MCU characters and superheroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Thank God I museum pose all my figures.

But to those who like to action pose... the constant issues these expensive collectables throw up in how you want to display them is ridiculous... You pay good money to collect what you like but are limited in the way you would like to display them. It infuriates me.

Why would it infuriate you? Hot Toys have the strike a balance. They are selling high end figures not cheap action figures. They can't just put ugly exposed joints all over the figures. They also have to use materials that look like the movie costume and sometimes that material is not as accommodating.

SS must have read my last comment. CM (deluxe version) is shipping out on Wednesday! The wait is finally over!!

Got my shipping notice next Wednesday too. I'm glad it came. I was debating more and more about cancelling this figure, so I'm glad this will ship in a few days and I can put those thoughts behind me.

Thanks! Yeah this Justice League Wonder Woman is great! (Though I bought it to represent the '17 movie) If you do not mind the seamless upper torso/legs I'd say go for it! But then there will probably some more figures from the upcoming film to choose from. Haha yupp I don't have have as many 1/6 DC figures as I do Marvel. If I'm not mistaken WW's one of the bigger if not tallest female figures HT has done; I gather the consensus is CM is a bit under scaled so the height discrepancy is so.

Yeah WW does look good and looks to be appropriate size. Maybe they will use the same body for Nebula

For those of you who bought ankle extenders, can you post a link to where you can buy them from? Will probably make her a little taller if I have the ability to.

Got my shipping notice next Wednesday too. I'm glad it came. I was debating more and more about cancelling this figure, so I'm glad this will ship in a few days and I can put those thoughts behind me.

SS must have read my last comment. CM (deluxe version) is shipping out on Wednesday! The wait is finally over!!

Grats! Glad everyone's getting their Captain Marvels :)

For those of you who bought ankle extenders, can you post a link to where you can buy them from? Will probably make her a little taller if I have the ability to.

Here's what some tried:

Yeah WW does look good and looks to be appropriate size. Maybe they will use the same body for Nebula

Yupp I hope they make Nebula more or so the correct size!

Back