1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else have an issue with the cape staying in? I'm trying to use the pre-pro cape but it constantly pops out of place.

Think I finally got the cape snapped in properly. The Pre-Production setup looks great!
Anybody else have an issue with the cape staying in? I'm trying to use the pre-pro cape but it constantly pops out of place.
71ffdf61022ca72ccd65a137d3f7b23f.jpg

Hello guys!!!
Here´s mine, I bought it a few days ago.
Really looks great!!!... but... what about the pieces in the chest?

20180903_014038.jpg

Does they look to be out of line one with each other... the center piece, for example.

Has someone noticed this?
Can be fixed?

20180903_014045.jpg

here is mine,

i redyed the flight suit with RIT DYE- CHINA BLUE. I think its now more screen accurate.

40614734_1958282687527223_6638228309404549120_n.jpg

40560579_1958283360860489_5394088244960821248_n.jpg

40595124_1958283224193836_1653530110805934080_n.jpg

here is the original onscreen suit

40656996_1958283210860504_3659802690176679936_n.jpg

Hello guys!!!

Does they look to be out of line one with each other... the center piece, for example.

Can be fixed?

That's how it was on the original costume

Hello guys!!!
Can be fixed?
All the figures have wonky chest armor, mainly due to the material used for the vest. As mentioned, this look was accurate to the films as the nature of the materials were the same. Now of course, some scenes showed all the armor lining up perfectly, but other times not so much.
Each piece of armor is pegged into the vest in multiple spots. There's always the option of cutting the pegs off of that center piece and gluing it on straight.
The nature of it all does bother my OCD for sure (even all those creased lines in the vest material)..but I take comfort in the fact that everybody's figure is like this - and the predominantly movie accurateness of it.
Makes me wonder if someone will fix all of this and tuck/hem the excess bottom portion of the vest since it's way too much material down there. One of the things that the SS Fett's got more accurate.

mike, did you just use regular RIT dye? I've been searching high and low for the right poly dye since I assumed the regular RIT dye wouldn't work for the flight suit material.

I see the back-n-forth is as strong as ever in here.

Looking at all of the clips from ESB- the figure looks pretty good - the biggest misses are the "new" unweathered emblem on the chest and those WAY oversized gauntlets (and not just the gap - they are simply TOO BIG)

Other than that, it's looking real good.

On a side note: Funny how every instance of "added" Fett in those SE versions has tweaks and slight changes to the outfit. Just sloppy and crazy. And of course, the worst is that "flipped" footage in ROTJ - that will always be among the biggest "WTF" moments when watching.

Leaning more towards getting this...

My gun holster is attached to the red strings instead of the belt. Is it just mine?

Hello guys!!!

View attachment 425198

Can be fixed?

View attachment 425199

That crookedness is screen accurate. You can see it in some stills

Particularly the way the stomach piece touches the screen right breast plate

No. Both is stock.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic! I just received mine and only had a chance to look and make sure there’s no damage. But no time to futz and I wasn’t sure if it was just me but it looked nice and slender out of the box

Back