Hot Toys 1/6 Batcave Command Center Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
BBF5E2A4-7669-4D23-998F-085C767AC891.jpeg
86944CD1-FBB0-4563-BDA4-E155095DC84A.jpeg

Last edited:
Curious if there are any changes to the QS019 back there and want to see more of the Rises armory

Curious if there are any changes to the QS019 back there and want to see more of the Rises armory
Just saw a video sideshow posted on youtube, and they do a tour of their area on the floor, and they show The Dark Knight Rises Armory, with a 1/6 Bruce Wayne in front of the armory holding his walking cane........:)

Super-exciting to see some new Batman ‘89 stuff from Hot Toys. Hope this actually gets produced, and I look forward to seeing them try to seat DX09 in that chair for the promo photos 😛

Good look at the computer diorama with the glass case removed.

I feel like the whole thing should be darker grey and have more paint/weathering? Screens must light up because there are screws in the backs of them presumably for battery/wiring.

What are the chances this actually gets released?
Feels like 50/50 chance with these larger convention pieces, but I will say it would be very odd for Hot Toys to suddenly revisit a license they left dormant for a decade, show up with a bunch of new products…and then not release them.

Feels like 50/50 chance with these larger convention pieces, but I will say it would be very odd for Hot Toys to suddenly revisit a license they left dormant for a decade, show up with a bunch of new products…and then not release them.

I don’t think that would be odd at all, seems like a typical move by them at this point.

i think the Bat computer and the 89 figure re issue will get a release a few months after the Flash/Batman film in 2023
at least that is how i see it after what they did with the other marvel re issues, then bank on Movie release momentum
and we all know they must have a version of flash batman in the works
the only thing i doubt is the 89 Batwing, its too big to get an actual release
batwing 89.jpg

Curious if this Computer Command Center comes with a figure or not.

i think the Bat computer and the 89 figure re issue will get a release a few months after the Flash/Batman film in 2023
at least that is how i see it after what they did with the other marvel re issues, then bank on Movie release momentum
and we all know they must have a version of flash batman in the works
the only thing i doubt is the 89 Batwing, its too big to get an actual release
View attachment 589639
I initially went full pessimism on the 89 Batwing. You can only ride the Hot Toys show no sell train so many times. That said, at 1/12, I'd say there's a chance

I wouldn’t rule it out completely.

It took the Returns Batman 4 years to finally come out after debuting at SDCC. I figure Keaton Batman merchandise has a good shot of getting made these next couple of years due to the Flash movie and him becoming the main DCEU Batman.

He has old relics in his current Batcave (suits, joker teeth, the Batmobile) so between the ‘89 film, Returns film and 2023 film, I figure there will be plenty of Keaton Batman stuff for them to milk.

As cool as that Gargoyle/Cathedral Base is, I still think it’s a missed opportunity for them to not have the suit/weapon armory vault to compliment the computers.

7DCD2CAD-DC74-4628-9E2C-20311AC8EDE9.jpeg
69CDD189-B146-4D4F-85F6-69496CEE7781.jpeg
4F658856-7B6C-414E-B398-D7E57768B252.jpeg
42DBAECC-5D77-471C-BD9A-D823DC0FDD32.jpeg
24A00FC6-499A-48B9-A403-C53E71F2690E.jpeg
F910B31F-EF1F-43D0-851A-DFFE07FFBF44.jpeg
2531E5D6-5324-4F82-AC89-7D35A37323E5.jpeg
2C75AD96-3B12-4DB3-91D2-DEE013A53A72.jpeg
D2F3F3E2-B564-47B3-BDC5-86D28A32E939.jpeg
3B72876E-CC0F-4501-876C-7C64EBACE3BD.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s exactly what makes these announcements so pointless. It’s not a commitment to sell. In many cases, it’s just a tactic to string consumers along so they won’t buy an actual tangible product from a competitor. It’s really a despicable practice.

I’ll wait to see exactly what makes it to preorder. That said, if jazzinc or inart or anyone else makes something that HT has teased without a preorder, I’m not waiting for HT to decide that they’re finally ready to deliver what they’ve advertised.

That’s exactly what makes these announcements so pointless. It’s not a commitment to sell. In many cases, it’s just a tactic to string consumers along so they won’t buy an actual tangible product from a competitor. It’s really a despicable practice.

I’ll wait to see exactly what makes it to preorder. That said, if jazzinc or inart or anyone else makes something that HT has teased without a preorder, I’m not waiting for HT to decide that they’re finally ready to deliver what they’ve advertised.
If Joker turns out as well as I’m hoping, I’d buy an InArt Keaton in a heartbeat, but I also know that they said older licenses are harder to get and that I could be waiting a long ******* time. That’s why I’m hoping we see their Pattinson soon. That will be the one putting them in DIRECT competition with HT and I think, ultimately, that’s the greatest motivating force that could push HT to further try to impress their customers. Peacemaker looks fantastic. The fact that they could do that for an already solicited and marketed product in what? Less that 6 months? They could give us an accurate suit and improved cowl for Keaton.

That’s literally all I want. I don’t give a **** about reusing the faceplates or accessories. If anything, I’d prefer they use the older faceplates because I found the Returns faces to be lacking in the likeness department, comparatively.

Back