Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

Making him NOT fat in his final battle suit would be more like breaking the fourth wall.

That still wouldn’t have anything to do with him acknowledging the audience.

The fourth wall is a theatrical term. There are three walls on the stage and the invisible fourth one makes up the “box” of the staging. This invisible wall allows the audience to see the actors but the actors pretend as though they do not see the audience and thus do not make eye contact with them. If you acknowledge their existence that is when you have broken that invisible barrier.

Sheesh wrong choice of words..sorry :slap

Anyway I don’t see HT making a fat Thor

I could see them adding padding to the Thor body a bit beneath the suit, but I think that would be it.

I do like the Viking style hair and beard he had in the final throwdown, but he barely did anything in it (it's kinda like bearded Cap for me) and this movie wasn't, IMO a great showing for him, overall, so I would still pass on it.

I could see them adding padding to the Thor body a bit beneath the suit, but I think that would be it.

I do like the Viking style hair and beard he had in the final throwdown, but he barely did anything in it (it's kinda like bearded Cap for me) and this movie wasn't, IMO a great showing for him, overall, so I would still pass on it.

People need to realize the armor in the final EG battle was there but he was still “ fat Thor “ underneath :lecture

The armor hid some of it but he still looked bad and wide and out of shape for Thor compared to the other films.

I just couldn’t bare to stand looking at him in the end . Thank god it was a dark setting during the fight :slap

man you guys are missing the whole point, his power doesnt come from his abs it comes from his......BELCH....excuse me :) anyway he is a god either way. :)

Honestly, I'd rather they'd made him look more like Volstagg. With just that lower gut in the armour he looked pregnant.

A fat Thor will be the only Thor in my collection haha, I loved him in this movie. There's literally no way HT is going to skip him. We've seen almost no official Fat Thor merch right? I wonder how much HT knew and if they're busy developing everything.

A fat Thor will be the only Thor in my collection haha, I loved him in this movie. There's literally no way HT is going to skip him. We've seen almost no official Fat Thor merch right? I wonder how much HT knew and if they're busy developing everything.

I'd seen plenty of godly-Thor; wet 6-pack ab Thor, badass bicep Thor ... he may not be a god but he's got the lightning and muscle under all that cheez-whiz padding. (Srsly hilarious some of the MCU shots over the years like the wet pool thing *gratuitous*.)

My fave Thor scene is probably always gonna be Thor in the field in A1, but I've got my Roadworn for a *godly* Thor. If they do Thor bringing the lightning down, I'd throw money at HT for sure *badass*. No doubt in my mind Hemsworth was behind some of this cheekiness but in the end IMO he looked amazing like some old Norse God.:love

Re: Hot Toys MMS Obese Thor & Prof. Hulk?

I would love a deluxe Hulk that came with a cardigan and glasses. I'm not kidding.

Me too — as long as they finally nail the Ruffaloesque likeness; they’re Bruce Banner looked nothing like Ruffalo.

To be fair, none of that line really looked like their real life actor counterparts.. IMO they didn't really start hitting the likenesses until Age of Ultron and Civil War..

People need to realize the armor in the final EG battle was there but he was still “ fat Thor “ underneath :lecture

The armor hid some of it but he still looked bad and wide and out of shape for Thor compared to the other films.

I just couldn’t bare to stand looking at him in the end . Thank god it was a dark setting during the fight :slap

Yeah there were a few moments when it was clear he was still out of shape and swinging Stormbreaker around slower than usual, which I appreciated seeing.

As for Hulk, I wasn't sure about this version at first, but now I think it would be a cool figure to have. And with the full outfit and glasses hopefully look a bit less toy-like than the previous ones have to me.

Yeah there were a few moments when it was clear he was still out of shape and swinging Stormbreaker around slower than usual, which I appreciated seeing.

Actually that's a good point. Also sells the fact that Thanos could take 3 of them on at once. Thor (arguably the strongest) was "de-powered" due to his lack of physique. That works for me.

Thanos was awesome in that scene.

Best part was his face when he was trying to put stormbreaker in thors chest, its ironic because thats how thor wounded him, which he wouldnt have seen because nebula didnt see that part.

Back