1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s something I noticed as well. The initial photos showed a slight amount of dirt on the suit. Now it’s gone.

I still see some minor discoloring but yeah i’m not too thrilled they cleaned him up but whatever once he’s holding his broken shield in front of him our mind is going to look at him as being dirty.

Until they release the actual BD one. Then you won’t have to imagine him being dirty. :lecture

To me it’s pretty discernible though. On the initial photos, you can see some dirt on the scales on his left side, as well as some dirt on the white of the abdomen. Newer photos, it’s clean.

I like the thought that them removing the dirt from the prototype gives more promise for a BD Cap... If they really wanted to, they could include an alternate fsce plate with his expression just as thanos was about to dust away... It wasn't quite his stoic/normal face. He didn't say anything to thanos, but you could almost read the look on his face as if he was saying "It didn't have to end this way, but you deserve this" Like he wasn't necessarily happy that thanos was about to blow away, but he was still satisfied... I kinda wish he had said something to thanos just before he faded off.

Come on Hot Toys for THE last Captain !!!!
(Modification by me)

190516071121126580.jpg

190516071120766339.jpg

I like the thought that them removing the dirt from the prototype gives more promise for a BD Cap... If they really wanted to, they could include an alternate fsce plate with his expression just as thanos was about to dust away... It wasn't quite his stoic/normal face. He didn't say anything to thanos, but you could almost read the look on his face as if he was saying "It didn't have to end this way, but you deserve this" Like he wasn't necessarily happy that thanos was about to blow away, but he was still satisfied... I kinda wish he had said something to thanos just before he faded off.

I like the way Thanos handled his defeat as well. As opposed to throwing in some sort of cheesy “Noooooo!”, when Stark snapped his fingers, he just sort of took in the scene all around him of his army disappearing, then quietly sat down himself, looking exhausted, to let it sink in that he had lost. Almost pondering where it is that he went wrong, since his victory was all but guaranteed.

Come on Hot Toys for THE last Captain !!!!
(Modification by me)

[...]

If it looked like that I would have pre-ordered by now. Key items would be extended traps and a metallic sheen to the scales, neither of which are evident in promo photos or prototype. The traps are good on the Concept Art Cap, so it's not like they don't have the body developed already.

Still needs work

View attachment 453924

He is definitely needing better traps. Currently a little too wide and flat. Not as sloped as he should be. Stripes dont seem to be correct length either but that doesnt bother me too much
After seeing this, pretty jarring how bad those traps look. I wish Hot Toys went with the same buck used for that 10th year concept. Hopefully they take notes, and make some more finally tweaks.

After seeing this, pretty jarring how bad those traps look. I wish Hot Toys went with the same buck used for that 10th year concept. Hopefully they take notes, and make some more finally tweaks.

Yeah, that’s the most exasperating part. That they’ve demonstrated they have the correct template, but choose not to use it.

View attachment 453975

Is the same old Chris Evans sculpt from TWS, they just change the hair.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, thought it was just me.
However, looking at it now, the sculpt seems the slightest bit different (and for the better) besides the hair. It’s hard to say for sure because the lighting isn’t the same but it almost looks like the eyebrows are a little improved or the eyes are less squinted, could just be better painted though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look bulky but I’d much rather have him be bulky and look like that than be how it is now. Hell I’d even be okay with the incorrect chest piece if they fix the traps

Back