1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really need to fix the details on this guy. A little too flat/wide and needs more slope in his traps. As well as highlighting the scales a bit more
60311871_351713682067704_6625703937598377455_n.jpg

I think the big problem is the design of the chestpiece. It seems oversized and not properly fitted, which is throwing off the look of the entire torso. The costume on film was very sleek by comparison.

Also, it desperately needs the correct paint job.

I ordered the figure, because damn if I'm not going to have this version of Cap in my collection, but I really hope the production piece sees adjustments. It's unlikely, but not unheard of--they did similar improvements for Batman and Gladiator Hulk.

What improvements did they make for Gladiator Hulk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried to pare my superhero collection down to core characters. But that Ant-Man looks so good. . .might have to buy it. I also am a big comic Hawkeye fan. And even appreciate film version more after Endgame. But none of the figures really looks like Hawkeye to me. This is Hawkeye:

avengers-198ed887cb0.JPG

Since they were giving him such an outrageous vigilante costume, they could have done this instead of freakin Ronin. Screw you, Marvel Studios.

Back