1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfft I pre-ordered. I sold my AoU Cap last year, is the cloth suit better? Yeah. Are the proportions and everything else better on this? Yeah. I'm still hoping a V2.0 gets released. Will get it if it does and maybe shift this one on, who knows. Not like it'll lose its price. Everyone wants the definitive version of a character.

Shame we won't get undamaged clean shield without that poop on it.

He posted that he saw two shields in a product pic:

Yeah, there are pics where he has a damaged shield and undamaged shield. In the product pic you can see 2 of them too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

But TBH I double checked all official product pics and couldn't find that anywhere...

I think someone can email hottoy to fix the headsculpt.. Sometimes they listen and change it for the fans. I can't stand them reusing the headsculpt over and over again

The comments on Facebook are furious about it. I PO'd it in case they do tweak or add it but honestly it should be included.

Hot Toys have brought heat on themselves many times over the years but the anger on social media over the recycling of an old sculpt (and not a very good one at that) is quite something.

Still, I suppose it will be the pre-order numbers that speak loudest and not people moaning on sm.

I was always going to order, but it is a joke, given how much time has passed in the movies - and the fact they’re doing a new Tony sculpt.

There’s so much potential for not only a new head-sculpt, but also a bloody, battle worn masked sculpt - although I wouldn’t want him wearing it.

Put my pre-order in for this at Sideshow, last night. So far I only have the stealth strike suit, so I wasn’t going to miss out on maybe the last chance to get a more classic looking Cap.

So so disappointing. This should have been the ultimate figure. Clean suit and shield and new sculpt. And they are charging that much with a re used sculpt? Its really sad. I want to get him cuz i need a proper cap on my shelf but damn

Used my reward points to get a pretty big chunk off the price thru SSC. I'm excited for this. This is just another figure that can't please everyone, some people want a dirtied up version, some want it clean (they really should offer a clean and dirty/battle damaged variant) but this fits the bill for me. Very stoked for this.

This Cap came to £250 inc. postage on TGTB&TR which I actually think is a decent price, considering what he comes with!

Just saw the movie and loved it...I'm still not swayed. :clap

I doubt I will be either.

It seems people are saying this is the definitive Cap to get, because it’s his best performance as Cap. To me, I like the character no matter what, so I don’t think performance alone would be enough to sway me. $275 is a lot of money for a figure that is essentially the same figure as CW, with the exception of a couple of minor tweaks to the suit and the inclusion of accessories that for me, would only stay in the box anyway.

Again, I hope. :lol

Back