1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was ready to jump all over this, but now I'm waiting for full specs and more pics.

Seeing Endgame Thursday @ 6 EST.

Ditto on EG Cap. And they should make shirts to give out "I ran the gauntlet of getting Thursday End Game tickets, and won".:cool:

Whats going on with the bottom of the blue portion of the midsection? Whats with that massive gap? It should be stitched to the red and white stripes. Not covering the entire top part. Weird

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its that time for spoilers...Nope, not gonna look at spoilers.

gpm96By.gif

Need to get this as my only endgame figure. This will be my definitive Captain America and this could be his last.

I really want this to be my true cap. But that midsection is horrible imo. Cant get over the blue top hanging over the stripes like that. Wonder if they went that way for articulation purposes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Need to get this as my only endgame figure. This will be my definitive Captain America and this could be his last.

Not spoiled yet:horror. Probably a good time to leave tho - thanks to folks for using spoiler tags!:clap:)

Well anyway tho this HT probably isn't a bad choice if you need A Cap. Staring at my CW Cap tho - beautiful fig. Decisions...plus suspicious of HT releasing some future "anniversary" edition. Or maybe Sideshow...

He's up. I can't believe that they used that goddamned Winter Soldier Evans sculpt again. Was only going to get it if they bothered to make an accurate new sculpt.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1556183287924.jpg
FB_IMG_1556183284954.jpg
FB_IMG_1556183298632.jpg
FB_IMG_1556183307856.jpg
Was hoping for a better sculpt... And clean shield..

Spoiler Spoiler:

True. I was also hoping for a much better headsculpt. Like other versions, I still think the likeness is off...

But since this will be my first and only Cap, this will be it. The proportion is fine, and I don't want to pay crazy money for the CW one.

Back