Hot Toys - 1/6 “Armorized” Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like Hot Toys is jumping in on the "Armorized" craze that's happening. You got Sentinel with their Fighting Armor series. SH Figuarts with the upcoming Tech-On series. And now this. It is certainly a clever way to reuse Iron Man derived molds over and over again. That certainly saves time and money on engineering new molds that is only used once or twice otherwise.

This one is a headscratcher to me...and the fact that there's only 2 pages so far of discussion with this figure tells me it's not gonna be that popular...but then again what do I know, Venomized Groot is selling like hot cakes!!!

Fingers crossed Iron Wolverine is next. If any character other than Deadpool needs armor it’s him. And Hot Toys can reuse that Xmen3 head! Score

Fingers crossed Iron Wolverine is next. If any character other than Deadpool needs armor it’s him. And Hot Toys can reuse that Xmen3 head! Score
Wolverine was literally the first thing to mind after I read the HT blurb saying this is supposedly a series.

This one is a headscratcher to me...and the fact that there's only 2 pages so far of discussion with this figure tells me it's not gonna be that popular...but then again what do I know, Venomized Groot is selling like hot cakes!!!
It’ll sell in Asia though.

another comic version..looks very cool, but the price will be hefty. Die cast Ironpool will be no pre order for me, as i can only justify these pricings for movie accurate die cast figs ^_^. After release i will decide if i still want it.
oh and Kanedas bike is about 600 bucks :-D

another comic version..looks very cool, but the price will be hefty. Die cast Ironpool will be no pre order for me, as i can only justify these pricings for movie accurate die cast figs ^_^. After release i will decide if i still want it.
oh and Kanedas bike is about 600 bucks :-D
Fortunately, the preorder price for Kaneda's bike in my local supplier is $440,94. :D

Looks cool, but don’t care about this at all. Feels like a waste of figure slot when something else ppl actually wanted could’ve been put out

The Chinese guys on the live YT stream talked about this figure for like 10 minutes. It is a really really badass figure.

217398916_354995902662578_1040763394444113730_n.jpg

yes, it really looks dope, but as with most Iron Man-ish figures, without the lights on it only looks half decent. Somebody should really invent an affordable option to light these figures without batteries...induction or whatever....

Back