Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the hype surrounding the new show and Hot toys' recent track record of re-releasing their quarter scale stuff like MK42 and DK bats, what are the odds we might see this re-released anytime soon? I've been tempted to pull the trigger on one on eBay, but the inflated prices and the chance of a rehash are giving me doubts.

With all the hype surrounding the new show and Hot toys' recent track record of re-releasing their quarter scale stuff like MK42 and DK bats, what are the odds we might see this re-released anytime soon? I've been tempted to pull the trigger on one on eBay, but the inflated prices and the chance of a rehash are giving me doubts.
I wouldn't put your hopes up on this one, as a figure took a long time to sell out, then prices you see on eBay or ridiculous so don't buy from there the figure was absolutely not worth it. The reason it sold out so fast as because of huge price drop, them crazy prices you're seeing now it's because of the lack of them, I had one of them all them for 250. No one's going to be buying them for them ridiculous prices you got to be off your head, the helmet and visor is completely off, more the visor been too long and too wide. In pictures that looks nice but up close it looks like a stupid toy. Not to mention his legs fall apart.

I don't think they will re-release this one but I wouldn't be shocked if they made an ESB version or one from the new show.

Would really like a 1/4 ESB Fett. I’d probably get a Mando S2 or BOBF version too if they made them.

I have some questions

Is the belt on this pleather or genuine?
Is the cape wire strong or flimsy like 1/6?

Belt is probably pleather. Holds well even after all of these years. Cape wire is a little thicker than 1/6 cape. Body proportions and no ratchets joints aside, figure is done pretty well.

Belt is probably pleather. Holds well even after all of these years. Cape wire is a little thicker than 1/6 cape. Body proportions and no ratchets joints aside, figure is done pretty well.
The pleather is scary 5 years in especially. Hmmm

I'm late to this figure, but it arrived today with the bonus feature of a heavily bent rangefinder. Got out my trusty lighter with the tiny flame and VERY, VERY carefully heated the rangefinder arm back into the proper place. It's not perfect, but it worked. This figure is brilliant ... paint app goes way beyond anything I've seen on a mass produced fig. Definitely my favorite 1/4 scale so far. Here are some quick pics ... posed in roughly the same stance as my old Sideshow PF... so hopefully my wife won't notice the switch up :)View attachment 317033View attachment 317034View attachment 317035View attachment 317036View attachment 317037View attachment 317038View attachment 317039
Wtf. Did it come like that brand new or did you buy it second hand knowing the range finder was bent? I would be scared to think it could come like that new in its package

Back