Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My QS Boba is now next to my QS Vader and looks amazing. These QS are very impressive but my wallet and shelf space hopes for no more ha ha.

I love these two together...hopefully the stormtrooper is not too far off...

DSC_0339.jpgDSC_0337.JPG

Those two in Matrix pics are posed just right. Perfect.
Still have Fett MIB. Makes me want to clear a spot for him and pose him same.

Thank you cocoboy for the stand... It's just pure awesomeness
52ebdc28810c909b718fc0250b4c85fa.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Guys, needed some advice. Thanks in advance. Not a big fan of the character but have an opportunity to buy this at 330 USD MISB. I am somewhat interested due to the price. Not the exclusive version though. Worth it?

Guys, needed some advice. Thanks in advance. Not a big fan of the character but have an opportunity to buy this at 330 USD MISB. I am somewhat interested due to the price. Not the exclusive version though. Worth it?

LOL! Save your money for something you ARE interested in.

Is it worth it to spend $330 on a figure of a character you're not a big fan of? I personally wouldn't do that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I don't mind buying an exceptional figure for a good price even if I am not the biggest fan of the character when I love the universe it is a part of.

I don't mind buying an exceptional figure for a good price even if I am not the biggest fan of the character when I love the universe it is a part of.

Yep. Same here. Plenty of other reasons to buy a figure other than just being a fan of the character. $330 is not a bad price. I think I got mine for $300 and I love it.

Was anyone else able to score a QS Boba Fett yesterday? He has since SOLD OUT again... I couldn't believe that Sideshow had him back in stock!

Back