Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's your action pose. Looked actiony-er and epic-er in person.
2015-10-10%2012.18.59_zps5ncc4tzw.jpg

I did buy him BRO,I bought 2 of them and had one before anybody else from China .Im saying that I've seen only the same poses with this guy,counting the ones I've posted and done my self...seems like there really isn't any good action poses you can do with this guy.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's Here's a good action pose: Can you make him do this ? :)

uploadfromtaptalk1447450438015.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yeah but that's a statue, looks pretty cool but I have little interest in the XM SW line if I'm honest
Just suggesting a different pose for the group. You could probably get close to this pose with the 1/4 HT.
I would try to see if it's remotely possible but I'm not around mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

When I'm not writing in pain from the surgery I had this morning I'll try a cool pose but for now he rules as is

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447453852.619211.jpg

It's difficult to do any real action poses with the included stand. The metal part on my stand is so tall that I can' use it unless he's totally upright. So no running poses or anything. As for flying poses, well, you'd need a different stand.

I hate to say it, and I really do LOVE this figure, but now that I have it in hand I see what people are talking about with the helmet lol.

I've officially run out of shelf space. :lol
View attachment 221685
View attachment 221686
I like to display figures with other figures from the same franchise/movie. So instead of rearranging my current setup, I plan to build additional shelves for Boba and any other future 1/4 SW figures. I've never had any detolfs or enclosed cases before. How many shelves of 1/4 figures can a detolf hold?

I dont see the Neca Penguin, its a great figure for your collection man

Boba amongst other 1/4 fig company

Very nice 1/4 scale set up/collection!!

I dont see the Neca Penguin, its a great figure for your collection man

Yeah, he looks pretty awesome and I really want to get him, but I want him to have a fabric onesie. If I can figure out how to make one for him and NECA makes good on their promise for a 1/4 Returns Batman, I'll probably pick one up. Until then, I'll just enjoy eveyone's pics and videos of him :)

It's difficult to do any real action poses with the included stand. The metal part on my stand is so tall that I can' use it unless he's totally upright. So no running poses or anything. As for flying poses, well, you'd need a different stand.

how about drilling into the base and one foot and use a metal rod as a peg ? That's what I would do and leave the stand completely out

Back