1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Really enjoying the photos. So glad I decided to order this one.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

This is my first figure from Sideshow website. It says: remaining balance and Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping and tax charges for your order. Unlike previous payments there is no scheduled date. Do I wait until Sideshow requests final payment or do I pay it whenever I want it to ship?

This charged today but I don't think it shipped out yet, no tracking number. Anybody get a shipped notice?

Mine is still at "preparing for Shipment" too Dx

This is my first figure from Sideshow website. It says: remaining balance and Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping and tax charges for your order. Unlike previous payments there is no scheduled date. Do I wait until Sideshow requests final payment or do I pay it whenever I want it to ship?

You can pay it off and they should be able to ship sooner. Your balance due and then when they ready to ship they charge the shipping and taxes. Whenever I have done that usually within 72 hours it ships.

Was charged yesterday just spoke to sideshow the said they will ship next week or so ! Why charge is it’s not in ? Don’t get it. I’ll check again if it doesn’t ship by Tuesday

Was charged yesterday just spoke to sideshow the said they will ship next week or so ! Why charge is it?s not in ? Don?t get it. I?ll check again if it doesn?t ship by Tuesday

They've got bills to pay end of the month like everyone else.

Really digging the 70's Disco Maul more than I anticipated....... will enjoy more pics

I don?t know, I loved Maul in that last Clone Wars arc and haven?t thought about Solo since I saw it in theaters, but I had to put in a preorder for this guy yesterday. Between the single elbows and late 2021 release date, the Mandalore Maul isn?t appealing at the moment. On the other hand, this guy looks amazing, even in the simple shots of him sitting in the chair with his lightsaber drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was charged yesterday just spoke to sideshow the said they will ship next week or so ! Why charge is it’s not in ? Don’t get it. I’ll check again if it doesn’t ship by Tuesday

I'm still shocked it's even shipping that soon :lol

Wonder when he?ll arrive in Europe then... probably sooner than expected. I hope.

I wasn't intended to, but now also pre-ordered.
I think it might become my favorite figure in my collection!

Mine going to be shipped soon

Not SS, I got it from HongKong.

Once The Clone Wars Maul came out I seriously thought about changing pre-orders but the legs on this one, combined with the headsculpt, made this a must. I really hope they make more solo movies with maul or just make a maul movie that has solo in it.

Still hasn't shipped from SS. They charged way too early for this :/

Once The Clone Wars Maul came out I seriously thought about changing pre-orders but the legs on this one, combined with the headsculpt, made this a must. I really hope they make more solo movies with maul or just make a maul movie that has solo in it.

Pretty sure Maul will show up in the Kenobi series. I would be really surprised if he didn't show up in the show. I think it would be a matter of when he shows up vs if.

Pretty sure Maul will show up in the Kenobi series. I would be really surprised if he didn't show up in the show. I think it would be a matter of when he shows up vs if.

He wont, unless its a flashback. Its very clear in Rebels that they hadnt seen each other since Clone Wars as Maul didnt even know he was on Tattooine at first.

He wont, unless its a flashback. Its very clear in Rebels that they hadnt seen each other since Clone Wars as Maul didnt even know he was on Tattooine at first.

I guess it depends on what timeline the tv show focuses on and I'll admit that I've stayed away from any sort of spoilers as I would like to be surprised by everything when it premieres just as I was oblivious to everything the Mandalorian was about until I finally watched it. With that said, it was my understanding that once Maul finds out he's on Tatooine, he tracks him down to duel with Obi-wan one last time where Obi-wan kills him. So I guess if the show takes place before Rebels, then yea he won't show up, but if it's after then there is a possibility we'll see Maul. That's also why I said it would be a matter of when he will appear not if. It might not be S1 or even S2 but I think there is a strong possibility for him to show up at some point.

Back