1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

New Jersey Maul with chest exposed....love it, easy pick up

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

This looks great. I'm always down to support figures that are representative of Clone Wars/Rebels.

While I’m passing on this- I predict this to be one of the most sought after SW HT figures.

Saggy-faced, bad make-up, fat Maul. Looked bad in the movie - looks bad here, to me. Just don't get the attraction :dunno

Oh, well - each to their own, I guess.

Saggy-faced, bad make-up, fat Maul. Looked bad in the movie - looks bad here, to me. Just don't get the attraction :dunno

Yep, to each their own. Can't wait to get him. I'll be keeping my SS TPM version now and skip the HT one and get this instead.

But he just LOOKS so cool for whatever reason.

This made my day ..week ..most exciting announcement for a long time.. an instant preorder. Fat? Seriously?
Not everyone wants prequel /OT figures...if they'd have announced a ESB Han or Lando that would've been meh to me and wouldn't even think about buying. Young Lando - different story though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LOL I can't take this figure seriously for some reason.

darth-maul_star-wars_gallery_5d2e34b76341f.jpg

R-3670636-1339698362-6198.jpeg.jpg

Just secured mine.Now long wait is starting see you in 2021 :impatient:

Admittedly that^picture is pretty :lol, but the rest are pretty great and the figure is badass.:lecture

Admittedly that^picture is pretty :lol, but the rest are pretty great and the figure is badass.:lecture

Maul still has to take a dump just like the rest of us.:dunno:lol

True. How DOES he do it!? [emoji848]

It's a stinker of a conundrum. :D

Not that I've read any canon explanation, but I suppose he's part cyborg with artificial bowels and such.

If only Lucas had anticipated how popular Maul would become he could have given him a less definitive sending off, like Boba Fett.

It's a stinker of a conundrum. :D

Not that I've read any canon explanation, but I suppose he's part cyborg with artificial bowels and such.

If only Lucas had anticipated how popular Maul would become he could have given him a less definitive sending off, like Boba Fett.

At least the back-from-the-dead Fett had his sphincter intact.:dunno:lol

Artificial bowels connecting to the still-living parts "upstairs" - I imagine Maul must have had a super rough rehabilitation period.:horror

At least the back-from-the-dead Fett had his sphincter intact.:dunno:lol

Artificial bowels connecting to the still-living parts "upstairs" - I imagine Maul must have had a super rough rehabilitation period.:horror

Former Sith lord now even more pissed, as you know, he's obviously no longer functions as a "man" thanks to Kenobi.

Strange how the PERS eyes aren’t mentioned in the description as a “feature” of the figure yet it’s prominently displayed in a number of the photographs.

Strange how the PERS eyes aren’t mentioned in the description as a “feature” of the figure yet it’s prominently displayed in a number of the photographs.

Maybe it has become a matter of course when it’s DX. But yes, a little strange as he obviously has them.

They don't use PERS any more because the mechanism proved too fragile.

The specs state:

A newly developed head sculpt with iconic Sith Lord eyes equipped with separate rolling eyeballs

Back