1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

...right now I feel like I need this one next to my SSC Maul instead of dx17 as I planned... I really dig the sculpt on this one.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

...right now I feel like I need this one next to my SSC Maul instead of dx17 as I planned... I really dig the sculpt on this one.

The portrait more likes a real head and less like a toy compared to TPM Maul, maybe the small aging details helped in that regard. It’s like they made TPM Maul to look consistent with this rather than the movie, but Maul in Solo looks different all around, scars, tats a little different, even Park’s contacts and eyes, the HT style suits Solo Maul perfectly.

His plotline should be in next Solo movie, which will probably never gonna happen. Sadly. We must be satisfied with cartoons, novels and comics.

He actually had a pretty awesome arc in Rebels. It did a surprisingly good job of humanizing a character that I previously just saw as a mindless killing machine. Might be the best thing to come out of that show.

He actually had a pretty awesome arc in Rebels. It did a surprisingly good job of humanizing a character that I previously just saw as a mindless killing machine. Might be the best thing to come out of that show.

Maul's complete story arc from Clone Wars to Rebels is probably one of the best stories in all of Star Wars. Glad all of that is at least canon and wasn't part of the Legends purge.

The second most stupid thing in Solo.
I'd much rather have another faceless Mudtrooper over this.

Lack-of-fiber Maul pushing a difficult one out while reflecting on the reception to his Solo cameo.

I raise this point only because of the obvious - his "bottom" half is missing in this new post-TPM life, so I wonder how all that works for him. Is that mechanized too?:dunno

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Cancelled my TPM Maul in favor of this. My Sideshow one will do just fine in its place.

Is the gold deal like a medallion or something? I’m really not that familiar with this version of Maul.

Is the gold deal like a medallion or something? I’m really not that familiar with this version of Maul.
Is the Crimson Dawn emblem.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The second most stupid thing in Solo.

What was the first? How he got the name "Solo"? Implying Lando has sex with robots? Labour rights for droids even though that is what they are manufactured for? Using a train to transport things in a galaxy where everything can fly? Han speaking wookie so he doesn't get eaten by Chewie? Rebel Alliance being founded by a random teenager? So many stupid things in this movie. The choices are ENDLESS!

Right, so all those prototypes for Nimban trooper, Rangetrooper, Chewbacca, etc...nada. What felt like likely SOLO announcements (ahem, Glover Lando), nada. But the 'Easter egg' brief sequence of Darth Maul, we get as a 1/6 figure! :-/
Maul is one of those characters with a cool look that sells merchandise. Much like Vader or Boba Fett. Not all that surprising that Hot Toys took the opportunity to make him. It was a bit unexpected since Solo came out over a year ago and with the other Maul having just released, but I can see why they made him.

Cheaper than the regular is a surprise. I’m in.

I was THIS close to buying Naboo Maul and a generic 1/6 android figure to do the custom legs. This is awesome
Although I should have known that Hot Toys would do a figure for a 5 second cameo over major characters from other popular movies but this one time it worked in my favour!

Has it been offered at BBTS yet?

Maul with robot legs is revealed and goes up for PO next day. I know it's partly a reissue, but why didn't figs like Death Star Trooper get this treatment?:(

Why, Hot Toys? Why?

Sooooooooo many other releases that would be guarantee successes, and you release a shelf warmer like this :slap

Ordered. We need more Rebels and Clone Wars era figures.

Back