Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh jeez it would be great to have any comic book store/ collectibles retailer within 100 miles of me.... :rotfl

I think Forbidden Planet in Nottingham is the closest thing near me, there's not much store wise that I can think of (that sells collectibles) in the UK. :(

I think Forbidden Planet in Nottingham is the closest thing near me, there's not much store wise that I can think of (that sells collectibles) in the UK. :(

Theres a Forbidden Planet in Dublin I think but its not a big store and they usually have high prices and not a lot of collectibles.... I should move to the US :thud:

Theres a Forbidden Planet in Dublin I think but its not a big store and they usually have high prices and not a lot of collectibles.... I should move to the US :thud:

You should come to Portland. There's so much cool stuff here if you're into comics and collectibles. :)

You should come to Portland. There's so much cool stuff here if you're into comics and collectibles. :)

You're talking about portland Oregon and not portland Maine, right? Probably a stupid question... I actually just got back from portland and visited a toys from another world, the place was pretty awesome to say the least.

I have a local comic book store not too far from me selling Heartbreaker currently at 380$ I love to deal with local shops, but in today's day and age, you'll get your best bargain online for these type of things

I have a local comic book store not too far from me selling Heartbreaker currently at 380$ I love to deal with local shops, but in today's day and age, you'll get your best bargain online for these type of things

Same here/totally agree. Some things (HT, SSC, etc.) are just less expensive online.

You're talking about portland Oregon and not portland Maine, right? Probably a stupid question... I actually just got back from portland and visited a toys from another world, the place was pretty awesome to say the least.

Yes, I'm talking about Portland, Oregon. :) TFAW is just a few blocks away from me! It's such a great store.

:horror I can see why selling it can be a tedious task for some but I would have kept it and sold it :dunno but thats me

It's already selling on eBay for more than Sideshow were selling it for, some people are decent though & don't want to make cash out of others. :)

It's already selling on eBay for more than Sideshow were selling it for, some people are decent though & don't want to make cash out of others. :)

True.... I would only really cancel this if I knew it was going to a fellow freak, who knows how many scalpers are on the waitlist :lol

True.... I would only really cancel this if I knew it was going to a fellow freak, who knows how many scalpers are on the waitlist :lol

Oh yeah, there is that. lol Well I hope there aren't too many scalpers out there on this one..., thankfully I've secured one but it still bugs me when others have to pay way over the odds for something, exploitation is wrong. :(

Free market and an opportunity for a profit are not always exploitation. :)

If you let something set it's own price like on eBay & people bid it up from a low price then I'd agree, if you go straight in with an above the retail price before you've even got the item, then I wouldn't. :)

If I had the time and money I would do a Prison Break stop motion movie with the figures that are stuck at the docks :lol Igor, Starboost, Hot Rod and Starlord break free from the container and escape the docks :rotfl

Back