Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this movie for the first time ever. Pretty funny. I wouldn't get the figure though. Mcfly looks a little too much like an action hero with that expression. The professor would be fun though. Anyway I couldnt get the Delorean and there's no point in having the figure otherwise imo

WOW!!! You must be pretty young....!

I just saw this movie for the first time ever. Pretty funny. I wouldn't get the figure though. Mcfly looks a little too much like an action hero with that expression. The professor would be fun though. Anyway I couldnt get the Delorean and there's no point in having the figure otherwise imo

I disagree there, but hey, that's what opinions are for.

Yep... Am sure you will buy a few more iron man than this... Right ? ;)

I'm a little confused as to what you mean by this one too. Young people buy Iron Man? I'm only 19 and I don't own a single IM figure.

Still waiting. Order placed 2/8. very optimistic :pray:

Hope it converts for you. This exclusive must be highly sought after seeing as only available through pre ordering at Ani-con and sideshow. Has anyone else seen demand for an exclusive like this? The scalpers are probably having a field day with this one. Really hate scalpers by the way. The vultures are already on ebay, 3 crazy offers so far.

don't understand the big deal with the exclusive. Its just a guitar not even an iconic part of the movie.

I think had the Skateboard been the exclusive, or the little guitar from the beginning, people would have been going even more bananas to get one.
The Ex IS the guitar from the beginning

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

don't understand the big deal with the exclusive. Its just a guitar not even an iconic part of the movie.
The beginning scene of the movie where he hooks up his speakers and blows the hell out of everything isn't iconic? How could you forget that scene?

The beginning scene of the movie where he hooks up his speakers and blows the hell out of everything isn't iconic? How could you forget that scene?

Because that's not the guitar we are getting here. It's a guitar from a far more forgettable scene - the battle of the bands tryout.

marty-mcfly-pinheads-audition.jpg

The Ex IS the guitar from the beginning

That was a Yellow Guitar.
And when i say "beginning", i mean the yellow one, not the black one from the audition...
Lol.

Only reason most people care about the EX is because it says EX

Thats the only reason I want it.

Higher after market value for when I do sell - if I sell it

will never ever remove it from the box for display

Back