Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool hunter :clap: i'm going to need to pick these cool extra's up for a Amazing display.

It killed me not opening him up last night. I want to wait for my weekend so I'll have time to savor the flavor.

Got mine join yesterday, what can I say, this figure is amazing! It looks so much more like Michael J. Fox in hand than in photographs. I didn't realize how short it actually is! Is this a custom Hot Toys body or the regular slim?

Had to do it lol
48f5f9055f0f13108ce5dc8adf0faa37.jpg

Nice pics Jimmie! The confused face works well with both the camcorder and the guitar IMO.

Do people like the guitar EX for this or are more poses going to be without it (since he never has it with the life preserver on and that seems to be the look everyone likes)? I'm debating on flipping mine and getting the regular version. :dunno

I cancelled my waitlist on the EX because I really didn't need the guitar and it's much cheaper to just by the regular locally.

It seems most people aren't even posing him with the guitar, so it isn't really an essential piece for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went on wait list last night. Anyone know if they are still converting? Think I have a chance? Stupid thing is I was on wait list, was getting converted and cancelled. Hoping to get through a second time.

Back