Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up this morning for MyChoice with UPS and was able to change the delivery address. I did see that you can also sign online for your package and leave instructions for where they should leave it.

*fingers crossed for both of us*

:clapThanks for the tip!!!!:clap

I just signed up. I have it going to the UPS store about a mile from my home. It is actually a free service they provide. I feel better that it will not be sitting in front of my home. I waited so long for this guy...he's finally coming home!:blissy:love:blissy

thanks guys for the reply. so i guess mine just didn't come with the shipper box :slap
anyways, picture share time! now waiting for the delorean... :impatient:

Attachments

• 20150530_090753.jpg
    20150530_090753.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 413
question ive been flexing the diecast mk3 and im 1 payment away from being done, but as it stands right now i dont really need yet another iron man armor....so i was thinking of calling SSC and seeing if they can extend the curtesy of transfering what i paid so far into an order for the DeLorean....ibve never asked for anything like this and only canceled 1 order in the past....what are my chances?

Back to the Future 2 my absolute favorite movie. I love it, and I'll never get tired of it. I rarely post photos here, but Im absolutely excited for this figure. I own everything imagineable as far as merchandising goes. Shoes, hoverboard, shirt, cars, figures , prop replicas etc, but that 1/6 figure was always missing . Sure it's not BTTF2, but it will fit in nicely. I even brought out some pieces out of storage just for this photo

The figure brought back so many memories. A great memory was my dad, who passed away years ago, taking me and my brother to universal studios to ride the back to the future ride . I actually teared up a little unboxing it. It's perfect in every way

The nostalgia is just too much with this great figure. View attachment 187715

:clap Awesome pic and pose. Wish the UK retailers would get their stock...the wait for this is killing me!! :impatient:

bonestockbrz;7806224[B said:
]Back to the Future 2 my absolute favorite movie. I love it, and I'll never get tired of it[/B]. I rarely post photos here, but Im absolutely excited for this figure. I own everything imagineable as far as merchandising goes. Shoes, hoverboard, shirt, cars, figures , prop replicas etc, but that 1/6 figure was always missing . Sure it's not BTTF2, but it will fit in nicely. I even brought out some pieces out of storage just for this photo

The figure brought back so many memories. A great memory was my dad, who passed away years ago, taking me and my brother to universal studios to ride the back to the future ride . I actually teared up a little unboxing it. It's perfect in every way

:exactly: Part 2 is my favourite as well. Love the merch in your pic too. Nice that it stirred up happy memeories like that :)...it's been such a long wait for Marty, this is not just 'another figure' for me its also a real nostalgia trip as well.

Hey guys a buddy of mine has an Ex coming on Wednesday from sideshow. He's looking to sell it and ship it as soon as he picks it up from ups. Let me know if anyone is interested it's up on the sale threads.

Back