Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WidowVer1.jpgFor the longest time I had My Widow displayed like this, with minimal add-ons.

WidowVer2(HS).jpgWith the new Ultron Version arriving soon I decided to major overhaul This fig so they wouldn't look like clones, I made this "Edge of Tomorrow" inspired armor to go with the fig out of construct bot pieces. Pleased with the results.

View attachment 203874With the new Ultron Version arriving soon I decided to major overhaul This fig so they wouldn't look like clones, I made this "Edge of Tomorrow" inspired armor to go with the fig out of construct bot pieces. Pleased with the results.

That looks really busy, but I approve of any attempt at an Edge of Tomorrow inspired suit.

I've been looking at this since it came out, always passed. More recently I spent a lot of time comparing WS Widow with this one. The debate on likeness is endless, but this one just works for me. Finally picked one up, guess I'll see what it's like in-hand shortly. I do like this suit a little better, but down the line I could always try a head swap to see what it's like.

My girl loves ScarJo and digs Black Widow, so that's a plus. I think she'll look good next to Spidey and Stark....three facets of Marvel: regular guy, billionaire big gun, and super spy. Wouldn't mind a Wolverine to rep the Mutant contingent but I'll sit back and wait that one out, not a high priority.

I've been looking at this since it came out, always passed. More recently I spent a lot of time comparing WS Widow with this one. The debate on likeness is endless, but this one just works for me. Finally picked one up, guess I'll see what it's like in-hand shortly. I do like this suit a little better, but down the line I could always try a head swap to see what it's like.

My girl loves ScarJo and digs Black Widow, so that's a plus. I think she'll look good next to Spidey and Stark....three facets of Marvel: regular guy, billionaire big gun, and super spy. Wouldn't mind a Wolverine to rep the Mutant contingent but I'll sit back and wait that one out, not a high priority.

After seeing a picture of all 4 HT Widows in the AOU Widow thread, I have to agree this one is the best IMO. Congrats :hi5: and let us know what you think once you have her in hand.

After seeing a picture of all 4 HT Widows in the AOU Widow thread, I have to agree this one is the best IMO. Congrats :hi5: and let us know what you think once you have her in hand.

Thanks! Having pulled the trigger I spent some time on Google checking out well-futzed photos. Now I know why I've been staring down this figure (no pun intended) since 2010 or whenever it was. It looks great, and I love that I'll finally have a badass female hero represented.

I'll post some futzed shots after she arrives.

When I started assembling the Avengers team, I thought "well you have to have a BW, and it *is* Scarlett...." But this really is a great figure. Guns are very cool with the removable mags etc.

So simple, yet so killer.

Love it.

Back