Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now want Nick Fury with rooted hair

picture.php

I think what's throwing it off for the blind collectors that see Nicole Kidman, is the eye makeup (paintjob) it's just too dark and thick and not like it was in the film... her eyes are more toned down makeup wise...

I suspect when she is released, the paint will be either not as blunt or at least toned down.

I love the fact she as the rooted hair again to make the whiners complain even more...

You guys crack me up, it's like no matter what these are all doll sized and wear real outfits... rooted hair or sculpted hair these are all dolls at the end of the day... besides, not all female dolls have rooted hair.

Silly Collectors.

M.

Every single action figure is a doll, action figures are really just a subcategory. Just accept it, you'll feel much better.

Rooted hair FTW. Everything, even bald figures need shaved rooted hair that's barely visible!

this looks fantastic! I think she just sealed my fate to be out of what like $1000 for this avengers line? lol

while I wish she had sculpted hair, the rooted hair looks good here. They did a good job with Babydoll's hair so hope BW's hair comes out just as good or even better

So far, all the Avengers went up for PO the same day following the full reveal. I wonder if this will go up today.

Back