Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1789.jpg

OK. That really is spot on.

More fun with MJ :love.....

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2503-1.jpg

Sorry, I know Michael may not be happy with this, but I just can't help it.......

IMG_25081.jpg

Last edited:
No pics of the figure wearing the Dirty Diana shirt? :) And with the Bad pants on and all. Too bad there's no mic with it :(. But we get the vinyl, why would it be fake? That would be rather lame.

Last edited:
Looks great. Not perfect like Pitt's Aldo, but good enough. I am going to hold off on getting this right away and watch the price. Hopefully it will fall like Thriller. $150-160 shipped seems about right for this.

IMO, aldo's expression looks kinda confused. After opening it up last week, Ive been wanting to get rid of it already. No way is aldo better than MJ

compare.png

not 100% as is the case with most if not all figures, still a great effort and sure to be the crown jewel in my mj collection. still wish the skin tone was a bit less vampire, as you can tell in pictures from the era, mike still had a bit more tanned looking tone to his skin. oh well:dunno still awesome none the less.

Do you guys think they're going to make any more Michael Jackson figures?

I think they'll make at least 2 more; smooth criminal and the 84 billie jean. Like what they listed in their poll option. And prolly if we are lucky, the gold swimsuit lookalike costume from the history tour.

I really want a Smooth Criminal. I'm trying to figure out if I should hold off on Bad and wait for a SC figure.

Gahh, I hope gohastings gets this guy or something... because the price is just too high for me.

IMO, aldo's expression looks kinda confused. After opening it up last week, Ive been wanting to get rid of it already. No way is aldo better than MJ

Well, Aldo does have a near perfect likeness of Pitt. The expression isn't the greatest. It requires some good posing, angles, and light.

3 different looks, hard to decide which to display :slap arrrrrr :panic:

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

Im really unimpressed with the likeness on this figure. it went downhill quite a bit IMO. I seriously don't get the beef with Aldo either. I've seen and heard _____ing on the expression for months now and I can say that the expression they went with has a lot more depth and character than the goofy grin everyone seems to want.

his likeness is spot on pitt...one of HT's best along with Godfather and T-800.. IMO those are three of the most untouchable sculpts, figure or otherwise I've ever seen.

I think they'll make at least 2 more; smooth criminal and the 84 billie jean. Like what they listed in their poll option. And prolly if we are lucky, the gold swimsuit lookalike costume from the history tour.
I think it depends on sales. Thriller MJ goes for much less than original MSRP on eBay now, so he apparently wasn't a big seller here in the states. However, I bet he's very popular in Japan. I hope they do an 84 Billie Jean look, because I want a semi-black MJ with a better head sculpt than what we got with Thriller. But I figure Smooth Criminal would be more popular.

Im really unimpressed with the likeness on this figure. it went downhill quite a bit IMO. I seriously don't get the beef with Aldo either. I've seen and heard _____ing on the expression for months now and I can say that the expression they went with has a lot more depth and character than the goofy grin everyone seems to want.

his likeness is spot on pitt...one of HT's best along with Godfather and T-800.. IMO those are three of the most untouchable sculpts, figure or otherwise I've ever seen.

I have to disagree with you there Raymond regarding this mj figure ..but geez man stop praising the Aldo figure:gah: ..your having me close 2 buying him.:panic:

do it bud dooooo it haha. I have to snap some pics of him to pimp him out... so many new things over the last few months i have lots to shoot still and am totally broke :(.

A far as MJ goes even though i feel the first pics we saw looked more like him personally, it's still the best MJ likeness yet... I liked Bille Jean but barely saw Jackson in the thriller sculpt. So far ive been a little unimpressed with the pics but i still can't wait for him...

anyone else feel his t shirt looks a bit bulkier than the proto pics too? his outfit is sure great though...

Back